[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't visit my favourite boards anymore because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ztlgaah.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
ztlgaah.png
139 KB, 917x871
>tfw can't visit my favourite boards anymore because of Iceland and Brexit

I miss you /sp/ and /int/
>>
>A PART TIME DENTIST
>>
>>69111680
Pretend to be Welsh on /sp/ (until tonight lol) and pretend to be Scottish on /int/.
>>
Try /ptd/
>>
>>69111680
/b/ is always an option
>>
Secret sports board is /sp2/, much more relaxed tbqh
>>
>Brexit was bad

C uck
>>
>it's a dumb frogposter
it's ok, i don't miss you, op
>>
>brexit was a mistake
fucking faggot
>>
Come home to /pol/, crooked-teeth man
>>
Worst thing about Brexit and Iceland is that everyone seems to have forgotten about Pu7o
>>
>>69111680
Does /int/ actually say Brexit was a bad thing?
It was much needed for the EU to start falling. Maybe the UK will get it a bit worse financially, but fuck it, the West needs hardship to undo what 75 years of living in comfort has done.

I always thought /int/ was right wing the way the internet anti-SJWs are right wing, meaning not really principled but having an irk that something is wrong.
>>
>>69112426
He probably voted for Leave.
>>
>>69112483

Before the vote when people assumed Remain would win, there was the impression that if we voted Remain we'd be shitposted into oblivion by everyone for being cucks as Scotland were when they voted to stay in the UK.

But it turns out you'll get shitposted into oblivion either way.
>>
>>69111680
What's their problem with the Brexit, are they so cucked they despise anyone who wants to take their future into their own hands? That's pretty omega. Or are you against it and are offended by anyone seeing it positively?
Anyway, the answer is simple in any case: MAN UP.
>>
>/sp/ and /int/
>favourite boards
fucking cancer
>>>>>>>>/LEAVE/
>>
>Mrs the Brexit defense force are getting made fun of everywhere

Lel.

Also Lel at the fearless Boris getting backstabbed and BTFO.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.