[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kinda free agency you want senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
What kinda free agency you want senpai?
>>
>>69108432
I want the Lakers to rot.
.t celtics fan
>>
Just Mozgov my shit up
>>
You want the
>derozan
>whiteside
>durant
?

Nah gimmie the Mozguv senpai
>>
Surely THIS is the last straw, right? Surely now Jeanie will fire her retarded brother and assume direct control? Right? Right?
>>
Im so glad they suck dick now. Fuck this team
>>
The Lakers are paying Mozgov the same salary that the Wizards give Wall.
>>
>>69108432
>WE ARE GOING TO LAND EVERY TOP FREE AGENT

>DURANT
>WHITESIDE
>LEBRON
FUCK YEAH

And they fucking sign Mozgov.....Hahahahahahahaha.
No one wants to sign with the fucking Lakers. Enjoy your 20 wins next season, Laker fags.
>>
>no one realising this is an elaborate long-term tank for Kobr's sixth ring when he comes out of retirement in 2018-19

Screenshot this.
>>
>>69115699
I'd rather have another 20 win season than be on the first round treadmill if it's going to lead to something tbqh.
>>
Lakers will never be relevant anymore thanks to the buss family
>>
>>69110018

Says a fucking Chowder head faggot who supports a shit team with zero players, no coach and a team who is vying for arguably the worst center who thinks he still deserves max contract talks.

The taste of glory cannot fade from a laker fan who has seen 7 conference titles and 7 championship appearances during the millennium.

Go circle jerk it with your faggot celtbois over championships of old cause your franchise has long been dead m8
>>
>>69119345
Enjoy getting cucked out of your number 4 pick
>>
File: poorbrendan.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
poorbrendan.png
505 KB, 600x400
>>69108432
>tfw chicano lakers fan
>>
>>69121438
Is there any other kind?
>>
>>69122203
based assless eoin
>>
>>69121438
EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJAQAJKJJAJAJA
D
>>
>>69121197
>no coach
We have a top 5 coach m8. Maybe even top 3
>>
>>69108432
So far, so good desu. Room for two more guys and plenty of cap space to play with. Get Swaggy off the team and it's been a success.
>>
File: 1404224853490.jpg (12 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1404224853490.jpg
12 KB, 364x336
>>69122203
>>
>>69119345
Except it's not going anywhere
>>
>>69111103
Hope so but I wonder if they're all at fault.
>>
>>69121197
>no coach
Don't let your Laker bias blind you this much m8
>>
File: NewYorkKnicks.png (97 KB, 348x286) Image search: [Google]
NewYorkKnicks.png
97 KB, 348x286
Can we agree that they had the best trades so far?
Can we agree that THEY ARE BACK!?
>>
>>69123291
>le one-knee man
>le tall angry man

you did the bulls a favor tsuuman
>>
>>69111103
Why would you want her to haze control? How about hiring somebody who actually knows what they're doing?

Shit, hire Hinkie. He ain't doing anything
>>
>>69123291
I'll admit, that lineup is a definite favorite to win a title in 2012
>>
>>69123493
Why would they hire Hinkie? You can't do a better job at tanking than they are right now.
>>
>>69123552
They're tanking, but they're not really getting anything out of it. If you're gonna go Full Hinkie, you gotta remember it's all about

ASSETS
S
S
E
T
S
>>
>>69121224
I don't think you know what cuck means, friend.
>>
>leaker fans shitpost on /nba/ non stop about kawhi getting cucked by kobe
>gets cucked by every FA
>will continue to to be the epitome of ass next season
>meanwhile Kawhi could 3-peat DPOY

pottery
>>
>>69123291
>she'll of D-Rose
>Noah

Still nothing more then a .500 team. And that is if Rose plays well. Problem is that he isn't a triangle style pg. He will not fit that offense at all!
Noah is solid of he's healthy. Too bad Thibs ran him into the fucking ground, and who knows how he will look next season.
>>
Can someone actually explain why they went for that Russian fuck of all people? I thought the lelkers were rebuilding not trying to remain shite
>>
>>69126620
They wanted Whiteside, but he resigned with The Heat. Durant has no plans to even talk to the Lakers. No one else isn't going to help the Lakers not be shit. So they signed an okay starting center.
>>
ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

FUCK YOU STERN
>>
>>69126620

Great post defender.
He can knock down ft's..he's already better then any LA center right now.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.