[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More Russian athletes banned from Rio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 31F782A100000578-0-.jpg (49 KB, 634x405) Image search: [Google]
31F782A100000578-0-.jpg
49 KB, 634x405
https://www.rt.com/sport/349070-fisa-doping-russian-quadruple-sculls/

Thoughts?
>>
I mean, most of the athletes are on PEDs. These are just intelligence tests. Evidently, Russians are too dumb or poor to compete
>>
It is just the new boycott, Serena Willians has been dodging doping tests for ever and no one minds because she brings a lot of money to tennis because she is the only relevant american tennis player.
>>
there is obviously an agenda behind it, doesnt mean tho that they shouldnt be banned
>>
truly epic, russia gets owned once again. but realistically speaking a lot of non-russians are doped up as well, only they're a bit more sophisticated
>>
File: Serena-Williams-looks-like-a-man.jpg (368 KB, 2332x1749) Image search: [Google]
Serena-Williams-looks-like-a-man.jpg
368 KB, 2332x1749
>>69106723
pretty sure she's actually a man
>>
>>69106619
>more russkie athletes saved from being mugged or murdered
Poor them.
>>
conspiracy
>>
File: 1464493395326.jpg (48 KB, 590x532) Image search: [Google]
1464493395326.jpg
48 KB, 590x532
>>69106892
>more russkie athletes saved from being mugged or murdered
>they're going to stay in Russia
>>
Looks like their strategy to become relevant again. Let every other country send their people to get beheaded or die of dysentery, then stomp them in the future.
>>
Athletes should be able to take PEDs if they want to. It'd make sports a lot more interesting if everyone was roided up.
>>
>>69107678
Brazil has 3 times the murder rate of Russia.
>>
>>69107831
Yeah, but Rio is relatively safe

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/29/months-before-rio-olympics-murder-rate-rises-in-brazil/#3965d7af1a0b
>>
>Ivan Drago was a realistic character all along
>>
>>69106619
>Thoughts?
I think it's funny that they're only going after Russia and not the US and China too. Those are the three biggest doping nations in the world.
>>
>>69107894
Does this happen in Detroit, etc?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Lx0qpbz_Y
>>
File: tumblr_o701fb4cka1u1vkloo1_400.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o701fb4cka1u1vkloo1_400.gif
1 MB, 264x264
Nice country you've got there, Russia.

We are all very impressed, you are all very big, strong men.

Keep up the good work and remember: everything is going fine, really, you prefer it this way. No point in bothering to change course, just steady on. This is ideal, this is the country you want for your grandchildren to live in.
>>
>>69110433
>implying I'm not aborting all of my possible children
>>
File: Alex jones_0.jpg (30 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
Alex jones_0.jpg
30 KB, 400x324
The Reality:
>Russia runs one of the most complex doping programs in history
>It is run as an unofficial government agency and is able to use the resources of the state to create a massive doping program
>Russian security services infiltrate Olympic offices to swap out urine samples with synthetics and clean samples
>Russian government clearly implicated in the murder of people who try to expose the doping program
>Russia given a chance to clean itself up, refuses. Russian government funds campaign to discredit anti-doping agencies and cover up remaining cases

/sp/'s Reality:
>conspiracy against us-er, I mean Russia
>everybody cheats, who cares
>what's the problem with cheating?
>the US and UK do literally the exact same thing

Never change, spee
>>
File: monkeyflood.jpg (82 KB, 940x504) Image search: [Google]
monkeyflood.jpg
82 KB, 940x504
>>69107894
The murder rate went down, but muggings are went up. Get ready for the arrastões
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.