[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm almost ashamed to say this, but I honestly think Pepe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Z.jpg (6 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
6 KB, 249x203
I'm almost ashamed to say this, but I honestly think Pepe is the best player in this Euro so far.
I though he was going to do 1 game, get a red a go home.
How wrong I was.
>>
>>69103547
He's been good but to say he's been the best is going way too far. Portugal as a whole plays way too defensively for a single defender to shine, I don't think Pepe was ever put truly on the spot and had to deliver.
>>
>>69103577
If it wasn't for him we'd be home long ago. He's fucking everywhere.
>>
>>69103547
It's amazing how many times Pepe was in the right place at the right time. Literally made zero mistakes, always confident, didn't lose the ball and, most amazing of all, actually played the ball out of the area. Maybe not the whole euro, but Pepe was pretty good tonight.
>>
Pepe out for the Germany and USA game in the WC was the reason Portugal didn't make it out desu
>>
File: michael scott disapointed.gif (498 KB, 400x192) Image search: [Google]
michael scott disapointed.gif
498 KB, 400x192
>>69103547
TFW the greatest player in euro so far is a brazilian guy
>>
sure he's a great player, but he's still an absolute asshole and impossible not to hate
>>
>>69103684
That's very un-nordic of you.

Love results and efficiency and keep a cool head to disregard anything else.
>>
>>69103644
>Pepe out for the Germany
To be fair, it was his own fault. That red card was totally uncalled for.
>>
He wants to win one for the ol' gal
>>
but Portugal actually conceded goals.
dogshit desu fampay
>>
no broken legs yet
shameful
>>
>>69103887
Pepe did one mistake in this tournament so far.
Nothing you can vs deflections and your team mates fucking up.
>>
>>69103547
Because of him, I'm not even mad that Poland go home. Perfect game today - he working for everyone in defence and were everywhere.
Him no being motm is a fucking joke.
>>
>>69103717

Thats German not Nordic. Swedes have a meeting about literally everything and try to reach a consensus and amicable results and relative equality for everyone.
>>
>>69103547
Pepe should be the mvp, but still he should get an oscar in today's match.
>Still y no penalty for portugal
>>
>>69103748
When exactly are red cards not uncalled for?
Suarez WC 2010?
>>
Pepe isn't the face of Portugal that Renato Sanches is. Both both are carrying CR7's dead weight that is dragging down a good Portugal side
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.