[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portugal is in the semi-finals of the Euros without having won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: platini.jpg (29 KB, 636x439) Image search: [Google]
platini.jpg
29 KB, 636x439
Portugal is in the semi-finals of the Euros without having won one single fucking game within 90 minutes.

Discuss.
>>
Your sport is boring, corrupt, and only popular because poor people can play it.

Now someone /thread me so we can talk about real football.
>>
normally, games don't last just 90 minutes
>>
Fuck drawnaldo
Fuck drawtugual

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
seriously portugal needs to fuck off
>>
>>69101225
nice try amerifat

no one cares about your irrelevant sports
>>
>>69101225
Just like baseball
>>
File: 1466194727340.jpg (50 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466194727340.jpg
50 KB, 576x1024
>thinking you can win wars with blitzkrieg
>>
>>69101225
>his sport is literally getting decided on a coin flip

get this overweight semen slurping outta here
>>
>come third in a group with Hungary and Iceland
>get rewarded with a semi final placement
If this isnt the most corrupt shit ever then I dont know.
>>
>>69101082
Literally Paraguay.
>>
>>69101082
The magic of knockout tournaments.
Portugal deserves to be there.
>>
File: 413333.png (185 KB, 512x467) Image search: [Google]
413333.png
185 KB, 512x467
>>
>>69101082
only here thanks to that 24 team thing too lel
>>
E F F I C I E N TA F
>>
File: 1351450603293.png (51 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1351450603293.png
51 KB, 210x210
>>69101298
>>69101337

so much angloshit buthurt
>>
>>69101423
>refball penalty
Yeah, it's pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>69101441
>ends up 3rd in a groupbehind Hungary and Iceland
>would have normally be eliminated if not for Platini fuckery
>park the bus vs Croatia and score a random goal in extra time
>can't beat Poland in 120 minutes and only "win" because of one single penalty

yeah, totally deserved

worst thing is they will probably reach the Final now, because Belgium and Wales are both meme teams as well

I hope they get raped hard in the Final tho
Doesn't matter if by us or someone else.
>>
>>69101423
>doesn't lose
>doesn't deserve to win
>>
>>69101225
what's wrong with being poor
>>
>>69101609
They did play better than Poland, though.
I don't think they'll reach the final but I hope they do.
>>
>>69101609
why are germans perpetually assmad??

PLEASE get laid
>>
>>69101611
We are all rich, over 1.85m tall and handsome here so we make fun of other folks
>>
>>69101609
I hope Germany will go Brazil all over moortugies
>>
>>69101082
Now im rooting for germany, although it would be fun if they would loss.jpg their game.

Well played portugal
>>
It doesn't help that aside from the parts of the Hungary game where they were chasing an equaliser, they have been boring to watch. Vs Croatia might just be the worst game of the tournament, and Vs Poland wasn't much better. Nothing happened Vs Austria, and Vs Iceland was funny but not entertaining.

They were the only team that didn't deserve to be in the final 8, let alone the final 4. You might even be able to make a case that they were the least deserving team in the final 16 because at least Albania and Turkey won a fucking game.
>>
>>69101712

PAY DEBTS
>>
>>69101609
So we don't deserve it because we have the best keeper in the world at stopping penaltys?
Its unfair that we have the best?

RUI PATRICIO <3
>>
The only reason I want Poortugal in the finals is if Iceland gets there and beats them. All the reporters asking about the Champs small team mentality may actually cause Ronaldo to have a meltdown
>>
>no extra time and penaldies
>after 90' mark remove one player from each side every 5 minutes
>if there's one player left he has 5 minutes to score into empty net
>>
>>69101082
Why don't the other teams try to win before 90min?

Because they can't. Literally impossoble
>>
True. And France got one of the easiest groups in the tournament and the best possible combination of teams to reach easily the semi finals. In fact the 1st place of Group A to D had the easiest combinations possible, but England and Spain fucked everything when they did 2nd place.
Thank Platini.
>>
>>69101225

you're american shit, nobody cares about your eggball. go die in a war.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
I'm so happy they won just so I can see all the salt here.
>>
Portugal has been in every euro semi final for the last 20 years, with the the exception of euro 2008 which was just quarter finals.

Your mind=blown
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.