[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>team A draws with team B >team A draws with team C >team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1413318183695.jpg (78 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1413318183695.jpg
78 KB, 504x470
>team A draws with team B
>team A draws with team C
>team A draws with team D
>team A draws with team E
>team A draws with team F
>team A is now among the 4 best teams
i don't think this semen slurping sport is for me guys
>>
Not even memeing but there is something seriously wrong with your sport when Portugal can draw their way to a SF
>>
>>69100817

Amend the system then. How do we stop teams from drawing their way to victory in the knockout stages?
>>
>>69100907
Get rid of PKs and play until someone scores. Eventually someone will get tired enough to slip or make a stupid mistake. Test the endurance
>>
>>69100951

Well technically, Portugal did "win" against Croatia then. They scored in extra time, which is basically the alternative you're suggesting.

Also, there's a whole shitload of things wrong with that. The more tired players get, the harder it becomes to score and games can go on for countless hours.
>>
>>69101173
So they won once and drew the rest of their games. Still semen slurping
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69101173
PKs give a team incentive to keep the game tied. Get rid of them and the players will understand they have to win it by playing the sport...like how all sports should be won
>>
>>69100907
>How do we stop teams from drawing their way to victory in the knockout stages
if we only had 16 teams like in previous euros, portugal would've been knocked out in the group stage due to no third place teams advancing. so we can thank platini for that
>>
>>69101468
This
>>
>>69100951
>>69101468
This is literally why all footy online communities in English are doomed to being ridiculously shitty during international footy competitions desu
>as an American who has never watched this semen slurping sport, let me tell you how bad and boring it is, how we don't care about it, why your team that I can barely name 2 players of sucks and give you this very specific and unique set of new rules to make it as fair, enjoyable and fun as baseball and """"""football""""""
>>
>>69101972
>unironically defending that shitshow happening in Europe

Blindly defending the flaws in your sport prevents progress my friend.
>>
>>69101972
Then go to the Brazilian 4chan if you don't like criticism.
>>
>>69102474
Why are you talking about football if you can't appreciate good defending you gigantic faggot?
>>
File: 1428992224110.png (258 KB, 376x344) Image search: [Google]
1428992224110.png
258 KB, 376x344
>>69102569
>0-0 games are for true soccer enthusiasts such as myself
>>
>>69101471
Last time we had 16 teams in the euros, we were the ones knocking you out of the group stage, 3-0.

Euro 2000, look it up.
>>
>>69102474
The flaw is the system allowing 3rd place teams to progress you massive faggot, not teams not playing for 6 hours, not matches not ending in 23-17 and definitely not removing ties altogether.
>>69102544
>55
nah fuck that
>>
File: 1402955205564.webm (2 MB, 1270x720) Image search: [Google]
1402955205564.webm
2 MB, 1270x720
>>69102621
>I have never watched a football game outside of the Euro or the WC but let me tell you why you're wrong
t. you
>>
>>69102767
why didnt any of those peasants jump so save Old Glory??? if that were a baseball they wouldve killed each other for it.
>>
>>69102621
Not all nil-nil games are boring man.
>>
>>69102767
I don't watch your semen slurping sport and it's not relevant to the point. Every sport has the fedoras who try to tell everyone how entertaining low-scoring games are. Flush yourself my man.
>>
File: 1466816846324.png (12 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
1466816846324.png
12 KB, 599x605
>>69102832
>I don't want the sport
>I am an expert on your sport
>>
>>69101471
if only 2 teams advanced we wouldn't have played against 3 bus parkers, that's for sure. we only partially parked the bus against croatia and that's the only game we actually won.
poland played for penalties the whole 120 minutes, fucking disgusting, got what they deserved
>>
>>69100469

But Portugal won against Croatia and now Poland.

?

I guess for a moron like you this difficult sport is really the wrong choice.
>>
>americans thinking for a second their semen slurping opinion matters
>>
>>69102911
>saying 0-0 games are shit means you're also claiming to be an expert of the sport

Don't ever respond to my posts again.
>>
>>69101972
Daily reminder that in Brazil there are literally body parts waashing up on the beaches where Olympic volleyball is being held.
>>
>>69100469
> hating on memeball
I cant wait for portugal to meme all over us in the finals while we try to play beautiful football, the global butthurt will be glorious
>>
>>69103015
>opinions on shit you don't know about are relevant
All that fat is ruining your brain bruh.
>>
>>69100817
they've all larned italy's lesson on the importance of defending and killing the game.
But we've moved beyond that and are now playing attacking games
>>
remove the goalkeeper after over time
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.