[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE PUT OUR HEART INTO THIS AND PLAYED BETTER yet we fucking lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: ojbCEi9.png (22 KB, 512x503) Image search: [Google]
ojbCEi9.png
22 KB, 512x503
WE PUT OUR HEART INTO THIS AND PLAYED BETTER yet we fucking lose to penalties garbage, I considering suicide right now...

Portugal played well too or should I say this nigga with dreadlocks, you win thanks to him not that tsuuuuu fag
>>
>>69100245
It's OK Poland-bro. Someone else will take down evil Portugal.
>>
>>69100245

You did your best Poland, it's ok
>>
>played better

Maybe for like the first 15 minutes and then nothing
>>
>>69100319
Niceland in the finals :^)
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>69100414
STOP TALKING TRASH BOTH TEAMS DID GREAT FAGGOT USA
>>
>>69100245

Leave it to Belgium, m8.
>>
>>69100245
It's all beause for some reason we were completely unable to score more than one goal per game. I have no fucking idea how it happened, but God how irritating is that... The moment our team scored goal you knew that they wouldn't score even one more. How or why will forever remain a secret.

But still we played above expectations in this tournament and we should be proud. Finally a NT that we can be proud of.
>>
>>69100245
>got lucky early goal
>parked the bus for the rest of the match
>played better

Pick 2 nigger
>>
>>69100486
no

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 6338_kadrapolska.jpg (53 KB, 540x320) Image search: [Google]
6338_kadrapolska.jpg
53 KB, 540x320
First time I cried for our team, I really put all of me for this seeing how much passion they put into playing on this euro, fuck I hate myself...

Now everyone will just make shit meme and fun of us
>>
>>69100245
you didnt played better you were shit and played defensive
>>
>>69100778
That nigga was tired as fuck but still went ahead and said he was ready to shoot

I knew he wasnt gonna score, he wasnt focused the last 30 mins
>>
>>69100722
don't make me get Chile on you
>>
File: white_boy.jpg (43 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
white_boy.jpg
43 KB, 980x490
>>69100245
i just home some white team will win this shit
>>
Fuck it I'm doing it, taking maximum dose of drugs and not waking up ... .

Was a virgin shit job virgin anyway

my last words

FUCK IT ALL
>>
Hi penalties is fucking dumb. At least baseball and football have proper endings.
>>
File: 1467029235749.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
1467029235749.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
>>69100245
>pooland was the good guys!
>>
poland stopped playing after 20 minutes just like against switzerland, they deserved to lose

accept it and take the banter like everyone else
>>
>>69100245
>played better
I'm not saying we dominated, but you certainly didnt played better
>>
>>69100245
>ou only got into the quarters due to penalty shootout. The game was pretty even. Pepe had the best performance i've ever seen him but Sanchez was also great. It was close. Sorry you're out. We'll probably follow soon.
>>
>>69100722
>>
>>69100887
Just but a hooker. It's like 100 PLN. Roksa pl
>>
File: 1466463056811.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1466463056811.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>69100778
He looks Aryan as fuck
>>
File: .jpg (70 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
70 KB, 528x960
>>69100887
don't do it man you'll be over it
>>
You honest to god did not play better and did not deserve that win. You had a really great goal at the start and you parked the bus for the rest of the entire game.

You were the bad guys and it was very befitting of you to lose in the penalties you so desperately wanted.
>>
>>69100876

t. polan diaspora

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>69100912
How true is this comic?
>>
>get away with clear fouls in the box
>park the bus after the first half
>play for penalties to sneak past a superior team

>upset that you got memed on at the end
>>
>>69100599
>got lucky early goal
>played better

there.
>>
>>69101005
>>
>>69100912
This is really the issue. Shithole Eastern Europeans get the most from the EU membership, but bitch about some refugees? The fuckers should get kicked out, desu.
>>
>>69100887
Don't
>>
>>69100939
>didnt played better
Yeah and you scored another goal somehow, c'mon you played just as us and was lucky fags as usual, everyone hates you anyway
>>
>>69100876
Wojwiak, it's time to stop shitposting and to go back to washing Nigel's and Muhhamad's toilets
>>
>>69100245
You weren't playing better at all, you were both equally terrible.
>>
>>69100946

>it was our "c" team
>this was your "a" team

>>
Next time please train cardio Poland
>>
>>69101087
>>
>>69100245
Played better? HAHAHAHAHA

TTSSSSUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69100778
F
>>
>>69101005
samefag?
or is mexico really buthurt about polan for some reason
>>
>>69100971
no he looks slavic as fuck
>>
Better team lost. Well done Poland.
>>
>AND PLAYED BETTER

Hahahaha no
>>
>>69101024
Stop being butthurt you know they didnt paly better.
>>
>>69101133
>or is mexico really buthurt about polan for some reason

free time :)

>>
>>69100722
Why is it always mexishits who are always trying to "banter" poland? What did we actually do that this joke nation is so butthurt about us?
>>
>>69101056
They dominated in possession and had more shots on target while your little Memeadowski barely had like 3 shots in the entire game
>>
I may be portuguese, but honestly, even if I was a neutral, Poland didn't really play better than Portugal.
All they did was score that goal and park the bus, literally half of the game was them exchanging possession between their central backs.
>>
>>69101010
About 10%

Chekd trips of 10
>>
>park the bus after gaol meme
Did you even watch the match? Both teams were giving 100% Milik and Ronaldo both fucked incredible situations
>>
>>69100912
This is so beautiful
>>
When I saw Poland losing to Holland's C team I saw the trainwreck, I'm impressed the team manage to pass group stage.
>>
>>69101046
Yeah, fuck the refugees. Nobody wants them here.
>>
>>69100556
>proud.
>played like shit for 115 minutes.

I grant you this, you played great the first 15 minutes, after that you were disgusting.

>played for the shoot out
>lost in the shoot out
>justice.
>>
>>69101333
Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you don't want them. Maybe you shouldn't have joined the EU then.
>>
>>69100245
>WE PUT OUR HEART INTO THIS AND PLAYED BETTER yet we fucking lose to penalties garbage
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>69101046
You just broke the sacred EU vows and brexit. All because the refugees so fuck you and your opinion.

Anyway cancer islam is cancer. We don't wan't any ebolas here.
>>
>>69101010
100% true, but the fundamental fault lies in Western European countries for letting muslims do whatever they want and be openly hostile towards basic democratic values they are supposed to defend but won't because post-WWII shock and US brainwashing thoroughly pussified them. We're going to be in big debts for this, but at least we won't be a caliphate like EU will be in 20-40 years.
>>
>>69101217

>he thinks it's "banter"

>>
>>69100245
It's okay bro. We did better than in all tournaments we participated in in the last 20 or so years. If they work on fixing their flaws I feel we're going to make it big in football someday.
>>
>>69101439
Yeah, exactly why I put it in quotes retard
>>
>>69101425
I'm American. I just work in London. You really don't see the irony of bitching about refugees in Poland when you fuckers are the equivalent of refugees in London? They voted to Brexit because of you, not because of refugees.
>>
>>69101010
about 98%
>>
>>69101422
You did good swiss bros

I can't belive we lost to this fucking tsuuuuu faggotary, god I'm leaving /sp/ for month or I will really lose my mind
>>
>>69100245
we won in a lame way, we lost in a lame way
>>
Both Poland and Portugal played like shit desu

Both weak ass teams
>>
File: 1436901168278.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1436901168278.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>69100887
>tfw your country cucked some plumber to death
This is it boys I've found it at last
>>
>>69100778
He didn't score for his mom today.
>>
Poland gave us Witcher 3. What has Portugal given us?
>>
>>69100245
>Poles actually think they played better than Portugal
>>
>>69100245
true, but don't forget you had the same result against switzerland
gg
>>
Pretty good tournament for us, lads.
Too bad we lost tonight, but still, getting this far is a great success. Hopefully it won't get squandered and we do even better in the upcoming world cup.
Cheers.
>>
>>69101599

Slaves
>>
File: 1466847149019.jpg (7 KB, 251x218) Image search: [Google]
1466847149019.jpg
7 KB, 251x218
>played better
>>
>>69101599
shit game desu
>>
>>69100778
Was rooting for you poland. I even talked with some polish bros at mcdonalds in paris a few days ago.
Fuck poortugal, they'll get rekt by meme belgium anyway
>>
most boring game ever. both teams should've lost
>>
>>69100245
I really liked that Polish team. Too bad you don't have a creative central midfielder that could actually keep the ball. Chin up Poland, you can be proud of your team.
>>
>>69101640
Let's hope all the dicksucking the team will get after returning won't leave them weak in the legs.
>>
>>69101599

Brazilians?
>>
>>69101689
this is the only style we can play with our Ekstraklasa "stars" and nosubs
>>
>>69101688
>THEY WILL GET REKT BY CROATIA, /SP/'s VERY OWN CONTENDER
>YEAH CROATIA WAS SHIT, BUT POOLAND IS THE TRUE DARK HORSE, THEY WILL SURE KILL PENALDO AND THOSE SHIT PORTUGAYS
>w-well, yeah, Croatia and Poland were shit, but Belgium will sure get them for good

Keep crying froggie
>>
File: based.jpg (439 KB, 2672x1984) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
439 KB, 2672x1984
>>69100245
>>
>>69101599
The whole "black African slaves" thing

You're welcome ;)
>>
>>69100245
YOU LOSE FAGGOTS
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu
>>
File: 2015-05-23_00004.jpg (286 KB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-23_00004.jpg
286 KB, 1800x1013
Damn first time in my life polish team actually was putting heart into game and they lost in such shitty way

Even worse I don't have gf to cheer me up with some lewd things, just gonna cry to pillow tonight

Being slav is suffering
>>
>>69100245
>AND PLAYED BETTER
nope
>>
>>69100887
>best NT performance in decades
>best NT performance in longer than Anon is alive
>WAH
Anon pls.
>>
>>69101509
Weird how many UK flags suddenly aren't actually British anymore.
>>
>>69100319
no they won't.

>>69100245
>>69100556
>>69100778
>>69100886
>>69100887
>>69100906

>slave cucks on suicide watch
>>
>>69101836
I can drink an internet beer with you to cheer you up.
No homo.
>>
>>69100932
>Poland stopped playing after 20 minutes
We could play better, but it's just a lie. Well, our team is good enough for quarter, but not good enough for semi. Portugal wasn't better, but well, they had luck on their side - good for him, but you should know better than anyone how is it when some shitty team run out of luck.

>>69100941
Well, this. Sanchez wasn't that good, but Piszczek was weaker than usual and give him a lot of space, so you can count it.

>>69100994
>parked the bus for the rest of the entire game
Is anyone here watched the game? Pepe goes god mode and he saved you. Well, better hope your team keep their luck in the semi - because they will need it.
>>
>>69100912
it would be true if not few simple facts. we got colonised by germany for a few bucks to buy a new stadium. read about polish economy, our import and export and who controls most of our media, you will understand why germany keeps throwin change on us.
>>
>>69101010
If we're talking about exact people like in this comic (it's painfully accurate image of them) then around 10% - 20% truth
>>
>>69101566
/thread
>>
>>69101652
>>69101801
I'd rather have no slaves and no blacks currently in America 2bh
>>
>>69101836
there are millions slavs in your country who do have a qt polish slav gf

it's no excuse

get out of your basement and get yourself a polish qt, right the fuck now!
>>
>>69101011
Sorry, but there's a reason Pazdan is being nicknamed "the Professor".
>>
>>69101509
Me? I never went to UK. And other Poles that did - they mostly have shitty jobs, that noone else wanted. But they work for England. They didn't expect free moneys like the new immigration wave. If UK left EU because of us, then they are simply retarded.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Kurwa jego mac.
>>
>>69100319
why is portugal evil you stupid cuck shit
>>
>>69101870
So? I pay British taxes and spend 90% of my money in Britain.
>>
>>69101220
but Poland literally had more possession
>>
>>69101978
UK left EU not because of Poles in UK but because of Poles here in Poland
and Hungary helped as well
>>
>>69101978
There's a fuckton anti-Polish propaganda in Britain, they don't care that niggers and muslims come, plot terrorist attacks and expect free money. All they care about is Poles who work hard in the jobs native Britsh don't want.
>>
>>69101220
did you even watch the match?

poland always had everything under control apart from 2-3 occasions when ronaldo fucked up

the poles should've taken a bit more risk, then I think they would've good chances to win that game

they certainly weren't worse than poortugal today
>>
>>69101978
A significant amount of the British don't think you're taking jobs no one else wanted, just like a significant amount of Americans don't think Mexicans are taking jobs no one else wanted. Poles are disproportionately unemployed and disproportionately commit crimes in Britain, and there are a lot more of you than any migrants.
>>
>>69101296
Both team played shit after the goals and Ronaldo missed so many chances fuck him. Besides the referee didn't mark a penalty for Portugal in the beginning of the game.
>>
>parked the bus
>obviously wanted to into penalties

Fuck of Poland
>>
>>69102126
how does that even make any sense?

they don't give a shit about poles in poland
>>
File: 1458830204004.jpg (8 KB, 201x260) Image search: [Google]
1458830204004.jpg
8 KB, 201x260
>>69102231
>poland always had everything under control
>>
>>69101509
>I'm American

Then you should fucking understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration you dumb ass beaner.
>>
>>69102277
Exactly.

>>69102227
This and it ain't a new thing either.
>>
>>69102271
>parked the bus
did you even watch this game
>>
>>69102277
because Brits are bitching Poles living in their country when we here are the guilty ones
>>
>>69101599
India, most of Africa and America. We just discovered the whole fucking world in the 16th century. And Poland gave us a fucking world war and an overrated game.
>>
File: brych.jpg (43 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
brych.jpg
43 KB, 656x369
>>69102269
Your diving has no power here.
>>
>>69102249
the logic "we took in polish immigrants, so you have to take in refugees" is beyond retarded on so many levels

why the fuck should the polish people in Poland give a fuck about polish people abroad?

if a brit living in the USA does something bad (like the guy who tried to kill donald trump a few weeks back), do you as a brit living in the UK also feel responsible for him?
>>
>>69102021
Because we won.
>>
>>69102320
Illegal immigration happens regardless of EU membership, my American friend, and leaving the EU doesn't prevent it. But it does prevent free movement of Poles into the UK.
>>
>>69101797
Why are there so many blacks in Portugal, are they BRs or Angolans?
>>
>>69102461
You literally just equated LEGAL Polish immigrants in the UK with ILLEGAL muslims rafting their way to Europe.

The fact that you're bitching about immigrants while being an immigrant yourself only adds to the irony.
>>
>>69102345
They did for a while( plus they always get tired pretty fast) but still had more chances because portugal kept making errors like some fucking amateur
>>
>>69101599
Us, the greatest gift to the world.
>>
>>69101197
We definitely didn't play worse.
>>
>>69102529
I don't give a shit about immigrants either way. If you follow the thread of the conversation, I was explaining to the Pole that the British voted to Brexit because of Poles, not illegal immigrants. LEGAL immigrants are precisely the problem.
>>
>>69102526
yes
>>
>>69102557
Which makes Poland even more amateurs because they didn't take advantage of the situation.
>>
>>69100778
I feel really bad for Kuba. I had him on FM in my first save in like 2007, he was my team's best. To see him choke like that wasn't really amusing at all.
But hey, man, this is national football. This is a business, it does NOT represent your nation. Keep standing proud and raise your head against the rest of the jew-owned shit that Europe has become. That is what matters. I would give up the next 100 international competitions to see my country do what yours is doing right now.
>>
lmao milik cucked our team and that's why we lost

kapustka should have been there all along

poland didn't deserve ANY win of this euro
>>
>>69100245
At least you didnt bring shame to your country like England
>>
>>69102557
for a country that did what they did, you sure are little angry annoying faggots in every thread.
Chill the fuck out man.
>>
>>69102610
yeah well
>milik
>>
>>69102610
Thats also a way to look at it .Im starting to think that playing bad is portugals secret tsuu magic strategy
>>
>>69102655
>>69102696
Milik played on par with Ronaldo this game

:^)
>>
>>69102593

>>69102126
>>
>>69101390
You didn't play better even for a single minute, retard. We both played on similar level but we fucked up in penalties.
>>
>>69100245
you played like shit, what game did you watch?
>>
>>69102673
Dont get me wrong i want portugal to win (cr7 and quaresma fav players) ,its just that im not fucking delusional
>>
hey polanbros

how sad are your parents (mom and dad) now
>>
>>69101599
Cape Verde. It as an unpopulated archipelago, and they created ex nihilo with continent slaves
>>
>>69100541
thats a funny way to spell Wales
>>
>lose 3-5 in penalties
what are you doing poland
>>
>>69102774

The game where Ahmed fucked ur mum desu m8
>>
>>69101797
desu
>>
>it's another we were better even thought team was pure shit episode
>>
>>69102783
My dad kept shouting POOLSKA the whole time when they were playing ,then he started saying that portugal didnt really win
>>
>>
>>69102774
>Austria trying to talk shit
How did the euros go for you guys?
>>
>>69102839
srsly why did we get rid of you, when you are still able to talk to us over the internet?
>>
look at it this way: if we won, everyone would shit on us for winning purely out of luck
>>
>>69100912
Wow, that's some nazi-tier propaganda and rewriting of history.

>>69101046
bydlo shut up, you don't know shit

>>69101010
It shows very selective facts. So it isn't true in the slightest.

>>69101509
It was Merkel ALONE who invited mudslimes to Europe. Why in the hell should we accommodate to her fetishes? She doesn't even officially hold any position in EU. She has NO RIGHT to expect anything out of other EU countries.
It was her personal fuck up, we have zero obligation to cover for her stupid ass.
>>
>>69102922
never said they aint shit too
did i?
>>
>>69102935
everyone would be thanking us for removing Penaldo
>>
File: xétáclo.jpg (30 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
xétáclo.jpg
30 KB, 600x483
>>69101797
>be eastern reich
>get BLACKED

>>69102526
>Bruno Alves is son of Washington Alves, a Brazilian
>William Carvalho born in Angola
>black Saitama born in Guiné Bissau
>Ederzito born in Guiné Bissau
>Kepler Laveran de Lima Ferreira is fucking Brazilian
>Nani and Renato are from Lisbon, so they're both 100% Africans
besides, you still have
>Adrien Silva was born in France
>Raphael Guerreiro was born in France
>Cedric Soares was born in Germany
>Anthony Lopes was born in France
this has to be one of the least Portuguese squads ever tbqh
>>
>>69102975
Portugal will lose either way so
>>
>>69101509
EU was fucked anyways so stop complaining britbong
>>
>>69103008
But I'm pretty sure you already did.
>>
>>69102980
tfw little portugal island produced more talent than mainland portugal
>>
>>69101220
Holy shit, burgers are dumb. Lewandowski didn't have many chances because he was covered by Pepe and didn't get many passes. Also our midfield wasn't in greatest form so he had to help them there and did great job in this role. You should actually watch the match before voicing opinions.
>>
>>69100245
>WE PUT OUR HEART INTO THIS AND PLAYED BETTER

no you didn't

clean my toilet slavshit
>>
>>69100245
Hey guys
which country supporter faggot run into the field?
>>
>>69103062
1 goal
>>
>>69103041
it's not like we would win with Germany. neither will you
>>
>ctrlF boruc
>no results

BOLAN

YOU HAD 1 MORE SUB

WHY NOT PUT BORUC FOR PENALTIES

FABIANSKI SHOWED VS SHITZERLAND THAT HE CANT INTO PENALTIES

WHY

WHYYY

WHY

YOU LET POOTUGAL INTO SEMIS WITH 5 FUCKING TIES

COME THE FUCK ON BOLAN
>>
>>69100556
>How or why will forever remain a secret.
Not really a secret, after scoring a goal you played very defensive. It's kind of a waste of a striker like Lewandowski
>>
>>69103087
does it matter? he just wanted to stick his peepee in ronaldo
>>
>>69103062
Wow a CB was covering a striker? How is this possible damn
Teams should think about this advanced strategy more often
>>
>>69103071

Wat voor kankerdebiel ben je. Waarom in godsnaam ben je voor Portugal, based fucking PVV stemmer.
>>
>>69101599
lobotomies
>>
>>69103120
I suppose it was only to show that Nawałka has faith in Fabiański, nothing more.
>>
>>69103155
Maybe he should had.
>>
>>69102565
>07/01/2016
what r u trying to do
>>
>>69103171
Watch the match retard. Pepe is by far the best CB in whole world (when he isn't in the mood for killing people) and he gave his 110% today. There's not a single striker in the history who could get past him.
>>
>>69101684
Way to be a faggot hipster.
>>
File: Blazko.png (240 KB, 431x436) Image search: [Google]
Blazko.png
240 KB, 431x436
>>69100971
B L A Z K O
>>
>>69103317
a good striker can pass any CB if he is helped by his teamates

when you play for your NT you are supposed to give 110% everytime
>>
is nobody really gonna talk about that random guy and his bare ass who got on the field?
>>
>>69101599
We gave England the whole tea drinking habit that they like to pretend they came up with
>>
>>69100245
this "we played better than portugal" meme is terrible. Croatia is the only team that outplayed portugal, but they still sucked.
>>
>>69102439
No, because Ronaldo and Pepe won.
>>
>>69103378
>>>69099779
>>
>>69103360
Thing is, Lewy is the best player in our team so by definition his teammates are worse than him. Kuba had a really bad day today (whole match), Mączyński was surprisingly weak at passing, Krychowiak was too busy defending, Grosicki had terrible chemistry with Jędrzejczyk - that's why Lewandowski had to help in the middle. When he was in the position, today's GOAT Pepe was covering him - notice how Lewy scored the goal when Pepe was elsewhere.
>>
>>69103395
Ronaldo has been really bad though...

Rui patricio and Renato have been way more important
>>
>>69103360
>when you play for your NT you are supposed to give 110% everytime
France, you should be one of the last countries to say something like that. Has your team ever played on 110%? In 98 Zidane carried the final while in 06 he personally carried the the team in every single match with some help from Henry in half of them.
>>
>>69103382

They did outplay you, just admit it and people will stop pestering you.
>>
>>69103414
i meant the way players reacted
>>
>>69101599
The ships in which they discovered America, for one.

Also the ships that discovered the world.

We are responsible for:
>Tea to England
>Curry to India
>Crepes to China
>Guns to Japan
>Forced Labour to Niggers
>Swords called "black balls" to Spanish heads, thus cucking them.

We fucking shaped the world.
>>
>>69103576
You are responsible only for getting penetrated by BBC from north africa you halfnigger
>>
File: muds.png (79 KB, 420x1116) Image search: [Google]
muds.png
79 KB, 420x1116
>>69103599
>north Africa
Sure thing, polack.
>>
>>69102964
You're very angry, Pawel.
>>
i wouldn't be so proud of discovering something that was just waiting there for the first fag to notice it
>>
>>69103527
UEFA is anti fun. They cut away from the takedown.
>>
>>69103474
How old are you? You haven't watched any game from 1998 and probably not any from 2006 either.

>France, you should be one of the last countries to say something like that

My country reached 2 wc finals, won 1, 2 ec finals won both.
My team beat Portugal in 1984, 2000, 2006.

You should just stfu and watch others teams playing.
>>
>>69103501
How did Poland outplay us? They were done after HT, looking tired as fuck, pressing low and still giving up a lot of space, not really doing anything on offense except a few counter attacks that never really caused trouble for the portuguese defense. Portugal would've won in regular time if they weren't so conservative or if Ronaldo scored ONE OF THE FUCKING THREE HUGE CHANCES HE HAD, the fucking knob.
>>
>>69103719
Can't really say "we would've won because of Donaldo" because the exact same thing applies to Milik, who was complete garbage this entire tournament
>>
>>69103501
This. They outplayed them thoroughly yet the Britbong commentator kept yapping about how Portugal dominates the game, I was like what the fuck are you even talking about you retard
>>
Well done Poland, you did well
>>
>>69103690
Shit, I meant 2010 and not 2006.
Older than you probably.

>my team beat x so it's always better
I guess Korea was one of top4 teams in 2002 then?
>>
>>69103753
Did Milik miss three huge chances today? No.

>>69103755
>They outplayed them thoroughly

Yeah I'm not even going to waste my time on you
>>
>>69103815
He missed two, big deal

Ronaldo is overrated garbage so him choking an important game is not an outlier
>>
>>69103805
ok stop answering me you are retarded.
>>
>>69103841
Here's your (you)
>>
Portugal was the better team today and deserved it

Irony is that this nigga Blazychovski that missed the penalty was actually Polands mvp through the tournament
>>
>>69103815
Stop replying to me you moor retard.
>>
>>69103627
Quite close with name.

Not that angry but I tend to be harsh toward people I consider lower in intellect. I don't mind any nation in particular (I prefer staying positive) but I show no restraint vs stupid posts. Those posts were really stupid apart from US one.
>>
>>69100245
you didnt put your heart in anything.

every game you tried to do the minimum amount of work possible. I'm glad it's finally over.

portugal are at least legit shit and try, but you actually have a good team
>>
>>69103755
>amerifats not understanding shit about football as usual

go back to your irrelevant handegg "sport"
>>
>>69103719
>looking tired as fuck
lol'd
You looked "tired as fuck" for whole match. You also gave us a lot of space but Jędrzejczyk is shit and didn't capitalize on that. Poland could have easily won 3:1 if we played more aggressive at times or smarter in first twenty minutes.
You deserve advancing to semis though. overall it was a close match and Kuba made crucial fuck up in the end. I still love him for all he did for NT.
>>
>>69100887
stream it.
>>
>>69103891
>I'm a moron and can't think of reply
>I'll call him retarded
k, have fun being flooded with trash
>>
>>69100912
actually over the years Portugay, Spain and Greece get way more money from the EU than the new eastern members
>>
>>69104056
Those statistics always ignore the income from trade, they aren't worth anything. EU countries which invest more also benefit more from trade because their products are higher quality so new nations use a lot of EU funds to buy good stuff from developed countries.
>>
File: 1467061026523.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1467061026523.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>69100419
>>
>>69103994
>im a retard who thinks zidane was still playing in 2010
>im a retard who thinks a team with 1 wc, 2 ec, 1 olympics and 2 confed cups never gave 200% on the field

K, enjoy your loser team who will never reach anything and act surprised when a player like Pepe is giving 110% for his NT.
>>
>>69102227
>be racist as fuck against migrants
>complain for other countries racism against you.

also
>get REKT in the Euros by a multicultural team of migrant

/pol/and BTFO kek
>>
>>69100994
They were outplaying you through the whole game porkchop. Have fun getting raped next round
>>
>>69104475
t.Sadaaq al-Solmali
>>
>>69100245
Unfortunately, game results aren't decided by feelings.
I'm just glad we made it this far this year, hopefully the lessons learned won't be squandered.
>>
>>69104326
You didn't answer my question, moron.
I asked you for a match where your whole team played played 110% not what stage you reached. The whole point is that you reached those high stages because of specific players carrying the team.

Yeah, it was 2006 after all like I said at first. Your stupid reply made me doubt myself. Fact is, Zidane was the one who carried France back then. I'm not sure of the dates but I do remember how matches played out.
>>
Portugal managed to get to the semis by losing two games in a row.
>>
>>69100722
era?
>>
You didn't played better wtf.
>>
>>69104907
We played better in first 25 minutes and after that it was even. I wouldn't say we played better but denying it doesn't sound right either.
>>
>>69104943
No Poland, it was a pretty even match. Could have gone either way.
I can also say that Poland simply stored trying after the 60min.
>>
>>69104836
Everyone knows Zidane carried, what's your fucking point ?
>>
>>69104943
Poland played better.
>>
>>69105088
That you're a retard

>when you play for your NT you are supposed to give 110% everytime
It rarely happens for more than one player at a time.
>>
>>69105145
Older French teams used to play with great passion even though Zidane was clutching

Players like Thuram,Lizarazu,Petit were giving 200% in the field

You do have a point though if you're talking about current French team
>>
>>69105145
I'm not even the one you were talking to. How can your point be that I'm a retard ?

>>69105257
Thuram is a fucking legend. Ribery showed some passion too. I'm just glad Benzema is out.
>>
>>69103099
says murka whos football is on european youngsters level
go back to your fucking baseball fatass
>>
>>69105257
Yeah, old team was honestly great though in the 98 final it was mostly Brazil being awful.

>>69105350
Then I have nothing against you sorry for treating flag as ID.

It never ceased to amaze me why Real bought Benzema and never thought of replacing him.
>>
File: 1442479102036.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1442479102036.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
Rekt. Haha!

No one can stop us now! (save for the the other side of the bracket :|)
>>
>played better
lmao
All this butthurt is so delicious
>>
>>69105647
Is that zipper a sign she's a trap?
>>
>>69101797
BLACKED DOT COM
>>
>>69100245
I love the smell of thousands of buthurts.
Damn it feels good supporting the most hated country on the Euros, I hope we win the final just so i can watch /sp/ turn into a shitstorm.
>>
>>69100245
i have to agree. the kid (renato) was the man of the match. he will end up showing alot more of himself, given the chance. hes just not being given the chance to show himself more. and i think thats being done on strategic purposes.
>>
>>69100887
poland confirmed for cowardice

i will stand up for my team and country all the way to defeat and death.

grow a pair of balls you fucking coward.
>>
>>69106301
seriously tho, is this website the best thing that could ever happen to the advertising department of that whole Blacked franchise?
>>
I thought /sp/ was shitting on Poortugal? Every thread it was how shite (and they were) poortugal were. Too bad Belgium will expose them for the pretenders they are.
>>
It's ok POL, you're the good guys in my book :^)
>>
>>69103599
We expelled them. Learn history you mongol slav shit
>>
>he thinks he has it bad

imagine losing to them on penalties TWICE in fucking two years, with Ronaldo getting your star player sent off the cheeky cunt and a perfectly good winning goal disallowed to boot.
>>
Well lets be honest, we were the better team for the first half; but the second and extra time Portugal pressured them, if Penaldo didn't choke they could've scored 1 or 2 more times.
Belgium please avenge us. ;_;
>>
Poland actually played very well this game, probably the best I've seen them lately. They definitely deserved that win.
>>
>>69100778
not relevant enough to get memed and made fun of.
>>
File: 3dc97534d9.png (176 KB, 430x280) Image search: [Google]
3dc97534d9.png
176 KB, 430x280
realist pollack here
made my first ever sports bet yesterday
thank you mister Quaresma
>>
>>69100245
>lose soccer match
>I considering suicide right now...

Are all Europeans this pathetic?
>>
>>69100245
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER
THAT'S ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT
>>
you actually played worse than portugal for majority of the match

I cheered for you guys, shame
>>
>>69102021
They play like shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.