[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EURO 2016 GOOD VS. EVIL UPDATE #4: FUCK POORTUGAL EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: fixed.png (48 KB, 1406x1068) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
48 KB, 1406x1068
They went and fucking did it again. Portugal, almost bad enough to earn their own tier, once again avoided winning a simple game of football to progress to the next round. The based Poles have failed to prevent the TSUUUUnami from entering the final four, and the good guys now stand equally match against the bad. It may well be that Germany-Italy will be the game to decide the fate of the Euros, with the Germans almost certain to complete their turn to the dark side, should they overcome the Italians. We shall soon know, come the end of the weekend.
>>
File: Jeremy.gif (500 KB, 375x251) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy.gif
500 KB, 375x251
HOW'S YOUR BREXIT GOING, ENGLEL?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: tsuuUuuuUUu.png (65 KB, 2214x714) Image search: [Google]
tsuuUuuuUUu.png
65 KB, 2214x714
>>
File: tsuuUuuuUUu.png (66 KB, 2214x714) Image search: [Google]
tsuuUuuuUUu.png
66 KB, 2214x714
>not posting the real version
>>
>>69100149
>>69100126
How is Italy neutral and Belgium bad?
>>
>inb4 the final is Portugal v. Iceland, is a 0-0 draw and portugal wins on penalties

SEMEN
L
U
R
P
I
N
G
>>
>>69099935
Agree but if Germany are neutral then Belgium surely are
>>
>>69100250
Arrogant and no heart nor passion.

That's it basically, same reason as us.
>>
>Red-Portugal, Wales and Belgium
>vs
>Blue-Italy, Iceland, France
Germany is out of place, but Italy will do the job, but will lose half-team for the semi-finals due to yellows.
>>
>>69099935
>Shitaly
>good guys

yeah no
>>
>implying we won't be the good guys when we're the only hope to stop Portugal from lucking their way to the title
>>
>>69100385
Our national colours are disgusting and vomit inducing
>>
Why are we the bad guys again?
>>
>>69100250

Because you're basically Congo and everyone hates you
>>
>Portugal keeps attacking and attacking
>no refball
>Portugal wins

>omg le bad guys won fuck portugal reeeee penaldo reee
>>
>>69099935
We're your allies and friendliest country in Europe, you should be rooting for us.
>>
>>69100584
EU
>>
>>69100584
Because you're the leading European exporter of exploding muslims.
>>
Tsuuuuuuuujuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>69099935
Why are we bad??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>69100359
You can say a lot of things about us, but arrogance isn't one of them. We are the most pessimistic self-loathing bunch of people you will ever meet. This meme needs to stop.
>>
is this because of congo
>>
>Good Guys
Wales
Iceland
Drawtugal

>Neutral
Italy

>Evil
Germany
Non-country t Nigel Farage
>>
Fuck italy bunch of diving cunts

Go wales and iceland

If they fail then germany
>>
>>69100825
Because Brussels is in Belgium and this board is infested with /pol/ propaganda.
>>
>people still can't win versus our shit team
>it's somehow our fault

even fucking ronaldo is being worthless, how can you still not win?

no way we get to the finals tho, so you can rest
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 200x135) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 200x135
>>69100758
But but i voted for the nva meme
>>
>>69100825
lol kevin the brown always talks shit after winning matches
>>
>>69100966

STILL MAD
T
I
L
L

M
A
D
>>
Fuck Germany & Belgium

Bunch of EU fuckers. I hope they get BTFO like it was Brexit vote.
>>
MEME (Good guys) Tier
>Iceland
>TSUUUUU

Meh tier
>Wales
>Belgium

Bad Guys Tier
>France
>Germany
>Italy
>>
>>69101044
>nva
>not vb
Pleb
>>
>We keep knocking the good guys out

Feels good being evil tbqh
>>
Why are France bad guys?
>>
>>69100620
>attacking bad
Fix'd. Just because you "attack" that doesn't mean you are doing it right.
And there was refball, some yellow cards were not showed, a red card for 'Milk' and that penalty on the first half when Ronaldo.
>>
>>69099935
how about a "beaten by a part-time dentist" tier?
>>
>>69101201
please vb is filled with retards and shoot themselves in the foot every few months
>>
>Belgium bad guys

Nah fuck that, fake frogs got this, Kek wills it
>>
Nice guys finish last
>>
>>69100966

FRANCESCOOOOOO TOTTIII
>>
File: Sem Título.png (55 KB, 1902x1068) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.png
55 KB, 1902x1068
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 3289A4006C9D8A75.jpg (70 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
3289A4006C9D8A75.jpg
70 KB, 1000x661
>>69101134
he's right
>>
>>69101275
>voting for eu loving cucks
>voting for multiculturalism
>>
>>69101044
NVA is not a meme though. They're actually a decent party.

>>69101201
VB is literally retarded and will never be a part of any coalition. Literally a vote thrown away.
>>
>>69101497
>>>/pol/
>>
>>69101497
if vlaams belang would ever get enough votes to do something useful, which they won't, they'll just reinstate the cordon sanitaire
>>
>>69101629
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1440510774869.jpg (48 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
1440510774869.jpg
48 KB, 500x307
>>69101207
Can't wait to do the same with the ultimate good (read /pol/) team on Saturday. I really want us to rape those snow niggers, something like 5-0 is what I expect.
>>
>>69101656
>I really want us to rape those snow niggers
Don't act like the Britlards. Meme magic is real.
>>
>>69101028
>>69101028
>>69101028

Y'know, this guy has a point... We have a shit team and still you can't win, but then you're all like "omfg drawnaldo!!!"
>>
>>69101487
Would Iceland not be on the meme side at this point?
>>
I'm okay with portugal getting to the semis if it means that Wales win tomorrow and then Bale cucks Donaldo and his whole nation.

FUCKKKK im so mad
>>
File: reee.png (371 KB, 638x474) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
371 KB, 638x474
>tfw I want to be a bad guy
>>
>>69100758
/pol/
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.