[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the bad guys always win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: my face my soul.jpg (21 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
my face my soul.jpg
21 KB, 500x190
Why do the bad guys always win?
>>
D:
>>
Penalties are bullshit
>>
>>69098830
why do favorites win? I thought thats what should happen
>>
>>69098830
Ffs I knew this shit would happen when Portugal equalised. Such a disappointment. Why can't the good guys just win mane ;_;
>>
>portugal is going to win the tournament without winning a single match
Should I kill myself lads?
>>
>>69099286
sometimes underdogs are bad guys though

manchester united against barcelona in the CL final were obvious bad guys, even if they were not favorites against barca, people got real fucking tired of ferguson iirc

liverpool people love to hate, and in europe these days they aren't favorites anymore

as far as other countries go i don't know them as well but im sure there are examples
>>
>Implying Poland didn't park the bus on those last 30 minutes
They were the bad guys this time around and you know it.
>>
The better team won.
>>
>>69099763
they won against croatia, barely

might as well have drawn though

>>69099917
this

poland were the bad guys last round against the swiss, c'est la vie
>>
>>69098830
>Portugal keeps attacking and attacking
>no refball
>Portugal wins

>omg le bad guys won fuck portugal reeeee penaldo reee
>>
>>69098830
2 years

screenshot this
>>
How are they the bad guys? They actually try to play the game, they're just going up against teams parking the bus. Poland and Croatia literally ruined two games.
>>
??

The multicultural and ethnically diverse team won.
>>
>>69100079
they aren't white
>>
I hoope Germany Belgium or France don't win. Anyone else will be fine.
>>
>>69099846
you are so wrong, please go back to baseball
>>
Poland was the bad guys.
wtf
>>
>>69100079
pepe, nani, and ronaldo are unlikeable cunts
>>
Pooland was the bad guy by parking the bus and waiting for the penalties.

Can't wait for the semis so I can TSUUUUU-post more
>>
>>69099557

Iceland did win though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.