[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post the reasons why would you like any of the remaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I'll start

>Poland
It's a meh team, I don't care about them

>Portugal
I actually want them to lose, fuck Tsunaldo and Pepe

>Wales
The banter and the memes would be awesome if football is coming home. England would be so butthurt if the best Brit nation of all times is Wales

>Belgium
Would be nice if a team with a player from Atlético wins the Euro and a player from Real Madrid not. I rooted for Atletico that day and it was so close, one of the worst days ever in football because the bad guys won that day

>Germany
They have been the best team the last years, it's always good when the best team win because it feels fair

>Italy
I have always liked catenaccio, it is my favorite style, also Buffon is one of my favorite players ever

>France
See Belgium. Also a player from Liga Mx winning the Euro would be pretty based.

>Iceland
I don't think this one needs an explication but whatever.
A country that has less people than a small city being the best team from Europe, with the best fans of the tournament, beating 3 world champions in their way, that would be one of the best stories of all time. Unironically I am a /lifelong/ Iceland supported, it is my favorite country since I was a kid. The cold weather, the quality of life, I've always felt that small=comfy, they are very close to the north pole, they don't have countries close to them, The Iron Giant was one of my favorite movies as a kid and the last scene is in Iceland, and I'm a fucking contrarian hipster.
>>
>Poland
I like Kuba

>Portugal
Worst outcome possible, but at least TSUUUposting engulfing the board could be funny

>Wales
Top lads in this team, the banter would be quality

>Belgium
Don't really like some of the cunts in this team, but they can be fun to watch and have some players like Vertonghen and Carrasco that I like

>Germany
Nothing to complain about, with a well functioning, organized team getting the result they worked hard for

>Italy
I love Buffon and actually like their defense oriented playstyle

>France
I like Greaseman

>Iceland
King of underdog stories, plus they have a likable team
>>
>Poland
It's one of my favourite countries, Poles are usually nice, intelligent people, their women are one of the best looking, they have top notch history, architecture and, besides Catholicism, our cultures are really similar. My first favourite in this championship

>Portugal
I want them to lose as well, they are nothing but monkeys, especially that Ronaldo who is conceited as fuck.

>Wales
This is my 4th favourite. I like their language and Celtic culture and I prefer them over Belgium.

>Belgium
I would like them to lose as well, because Belgium is not a country. I have only supported them against Hungary because, honestly, I don't really like Hungary

>Germany
They are also too conceited because they won the world cup, and they are but like 50% Germans (speaking about the team), so I would like Germany to lose as well.

>Italy
This is my 3rd favourite. I like Italian culture as well, their history etc. Similar to Poland, but we are not that close, maybe only the language similarities bond us.

>France
I would like it to lose. Too many (sand)niggers.

>Iceland
My 2nd favourite. Iceland is one of my favourite European countries, not only because of the cold weather, but also because of their culture, polar days/nights and top notch language. It's also similar with the David and Goliath skirmish, a country smaller than your average French city beating the entire France.
>>
Iceland must win so we get more vids of slightly drunk icelandic girls on youtube
>>
>>69076439
Big tournament casual here.

>Poland
Don't really care.
>Portugal
Never liked their team, never liked Donaldo and I don't want their migrants to honk their horns for 3 months straight. I hope they lose as soon as possible.
>Wales
Don't really care. Cool dragon.
>Belgium
They play offensive football, I wouldn't mind them reaching the final.
>Germany
They can be spectacular, I'm rooting for them.
>Italy
I've always had mix feelings for Italy, but I never mind when they win.
>France
I'm half French, and even though I don't particularly like the team I still partially root for them.
>Iceland
Everybody loves the underdog, and so do I.

All in all I'm rooting for which ever team comes out of the right side of the bracket to win.
>>
>this much ABP

>Poland
I want them to lose. We're playing against them. I like Kuba and Lewa, I like Polish people. Fucked a lot of them in Erasmus.

>Wales
Irrelevant.

>Belgium
Irrelevant.

>Germany
Hope they lose. These disgusting, fowl nazi beasts are ruining football along with Spain.

>Italy
I like them. If we don't win, I hope they do. Solid team. Loved watching them beat Spain.

>France
90% of their national team isn't even French. Incredibly arrogant. Literally Little England 2.0.

>Iceland
I like them and hope they go far even though they have a small mentality.
>>
>>69076439
>Poland
/

>Portugal
/

>Wales
Because I wanna see spee explode.

>Belgium
/

>Germany
/

>Italy
Flag.

>France
See /. Also a player from Liga Mx winning the Euro would be pretty based.

>Iceland
Because I wanna see spee explode.
>>
>>69085883
>See /. Also a player from Liga Mx winning the Euro would be pretty based.
Whoops. That was supposed to be just " / ".
>>
>>69085906
>>69085883
EAGLE ON MEXICO
>>
>Poland
i like them
big fan of Glik and Krychowiak

>Portugal
i like Portugal and their people, but i fucking hate this team

>Wales
love them, also England would be shitposted out of exsitence

>Belgium
Based Ninja is the only thing i like about that team
i'd be pretty mad if they won after we beat them though

>Germany
pic related

>Italy
duh

>France
Payet and Kante are pretty based

>Iceland
i might just die from happiness

>Belgium
>>
>Poland
Underdog nation that hasn't done well in quite some time. Interesting history and traditions. Friendly people (at least in Belgium)

>Portugal
No.

>Wales
Purely for the English butthurt it would provoke. Although I'm expecting a lot of British flags to become """"""Welsh""""""" overnight if it happens.

>Belgium
I'm not Belgian, but fuck it if I wouldn't shitpost so hard on /sp/ if they won.

>Germany
They're the favorites and would deserve it, but I'd rather see the Italy curse prevail. German victory would be too predictable.

>Italy
Surprisingly entertaining to watch play. Conte and Buffon magic could make it happen. (Haven't forgotten 2006 though...)

>France
My home country. Not expecting much, but would love it if it did happen. Payet and Greasy man deserve it.

>Iceland
I hear they have good dentists
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.