[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok lads, let's imagine Romero, Di Maria, Messi, Higuain,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: argentina_flag.gif (24 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
argentina_flag.gif
24 KB, 1181x788
Ok lads, let's imagine Romero, Di Maria, Messi, Higuain, Biglia and all the 23 players are gone

Can we make a decent team without team?
Fazio, Caballero, Icardi, Dybala..... Pinola are the only names to come to my mind
>>
Y Riquelme??
>>
carlito
>>
You dont need to replace the GK and the defense, after all you have the lowest amount of goals in your net. What you need are a better midfield and some non-chokers fowards
>>
>best defense in 2014, 2015, 2016
>want to replace it

they are criminally underrated
the only goals Romero has let in the past 3 years are the ones where the game is at minute 90+ and he hasn't seen the ball in over an hour
>>
>>69069308
No need to replace all of them m8. Your back four are solid. Di Maria, Higuain, Aguero, Lavezzi and Biglia are cancer tho. Too bad you will never get a coach that has the balls to drop them.
>>
File: y.png (142 KB, 323x413) Image search: [Google]
y.png
142 KB, 323x413
there you go la
>>
>>69069713

>rojo
>>
what makes anyone think that Icardi will be better than Higuain? I mean, you can't really get any worse than a guy that's missed in 3 finals, but what has Icardi shown to justify his calling?
>>
>>69069894
He's a decent forward, still young and most probably is less of a choker than Higuain
>>
>>69069308
>Icardi

pppppppppppffffffffffffffft
>>
>>69069308
Jose Mauri might come good in the future
Shame Milan isn't playing him much
>>
>>69069403
romero said that if the crying autist leaves, he leaves too
>>
>>69069403
They dont """"need""" to replace the entire the team.
The players are leaving because they are being drama queens

All they need to replace is higuain, aguero and biglia.
>>
>>69069713
You should invite maxi lopez too. Fair is fair.
>>
>>69069713
>Lamela
kek
>>
>>69071947
Lamela has been pretty good lately tbf
>>
>>69072000
>>69071947

How's Zarate these days?
>>
>>69069322
No sirve para una mierda. No tiene velocidad para el futbol que se juega afuera de sudamérica.
>>
>>69072323
>Zarate
Holy kek
>>
>>69073132

Haven't heard from him since he left Birmingham City, wondered if he ever matched his potential. I'm guessing no?
>>
>>69073172
He's at Fiorentina
Last I remember he got sent off vs Inter

He's almost 30 too...good lord you're stuck in 2008 or something
>>
>>69073214

I only really pay attention to players at Birmingham.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.