[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. This is literally me except my firm was in Poland,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Holy shit. This is literally me except my firm was in Poland, I'm not a journalist, and I went to stay with my cousin not sister.
>>
So you basically went to watch a football match in Poland and you think you're like in the movie but anything else is like in the movie? Am I getting it right?
>>
>>69068392
No I was part of a "firm" for a solid 4 years. My cousin's husband introduced me to it and one of our fans was killed by our rival team.
>>
ur a cringe
>>
>>69068436
Well, one death in four years. Lot safer that where you are now.
>>
>>69068511
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>69068511
True
>>
>>69068511
americleaner btfo
>>
anyone that liked this shitty movie doesnt know shit about real hooliganism

I've seen some shit over the years

A shitload of drugs before matches,crippling and sodomizing the opponents capptive hools,smashing shit in field,20 guys kicking a guys head etc etc

Movie had it a lot lot softer than it really is so shitty sheltered kids could feel like ultras
>>
>>69070129
Well the movie also took place in England with English hooligans, not in shitty backwater Grease
>>
>>69070129
>sodomizing the opponents captive hools

Da fuck Greece !
It's guys having a fight, not cell block B at Rikers

>Imagine setting up a free fight with another firm and having to include the no sharpie up pooper rule
>>
>>69070129
>Greek men turn up for a fight and end up having sex with each other.

This actually is how I picture the Greek even before that post.
>>
>>69076669
>69 kekkle.
>>
>>69068355
POOOORCO DIO!
>>
>>69068511
5PA1N
P
A
N
>>
I've been trying to join a firm (either Tottenham or Leichester) but haven't had any luck I found a few promising email addresses but never got a response. What do you lads recommend I do next?
>>
>>69076788
Make sure you say you are american when you send those emails and that you're really good at bantz after years of experience at sp
>>
you're a hobbit
>>
>>69068511
Kek
>>
>>69070129
this is what happened to a guy I sort of know
>Dinamo Zagreb played someone
>Panathinaikos are friends with Serbs, and Olympiakos with BBB (or vice versa, not sure)
>guy I know is BBB, gets kidnapped in middle of the day
>took him to a warehouse, beat him up
>didn't let him go until his friends paid ransom
can't believe how far some people are ready to go
>>
>>69081192
forgot to add, they were going to give him to the serbs if they didn't pay
>>
File: 1350610862888.gif (3 MB, 360x176) Image search: [Google]
1350610862888.gif
3 MB, 360x176
>>69076669
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.