[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you loose another final >3 consecutive finals >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: messi.jpg (22 KB, 996x393) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
22 KB, 996x393
>you loose another final
>3 consecutive finals
>you can't stop winning with your club
>but you can't win with your country
>you give your best
>you still get nothing
>you're destroyed inside
>no energy, no power left
>grey shadows inside your hear
>"I..I resign...I can't win"
>you lost your hope
>people claim for your return
>you can't eat your cp
>you can't even drink your sprite
>but days pass
>you realize how people is claiming for you
>how all those responsabilities you take are not real
>how the country knows that he can't win without you
>they told you you were the goat
>but you feel miserable inside
>but suddently light appears in your heart
>and light brings a voice
>a voice that tells you that you can destroy them all like you did many times
>a voice that says that you can be above every other football player in the world
>from the second to the last
>a voice that give you strenght and power
>a voice that resounds inside your head
>a voice that convinces you that, no matters how hard we fail, we can always try again
>a voice that tells you that you only can have the sweet victory after the bitter lost
>a voice that bring you life
>a voice that says
>"man, at least you're not english"
>>
>>69068273
DAMN SON this will happen mark my words and truth
>>
File: CImJ_cFWwAEoxgX.jpg (28 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CImJ_cFWwAEoxgX.jpg
28 KB, 600x450
>>69068273
desu the whole iceland thing the day after losing to chile made me feel so much better

Thanks englel
>>
Upvoted
>>
File: thats bulshit but i believe it.png (117 KB, 570x558) Image search: [Google]
thats bulshit but i believe it.png
117 KB, 570x558
>>69068273
>you can't eat your cp
>>
ENGLAND GOT BTFO BY A DENTIST HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

LIKE HOW HOW

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1129.jpg (22 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
1129.jpg
22 KB, 475x263
>>69068273
>>
>>69075963
You'd get demoralised too if you knew your 10mil £ salary was actually only 100k by the time you got home.
>>
god I really hope he gets back to the NT I can't live without him there
>>
Watching the hightlight, I can see why he chose to retire. The team relied on him too much.
>>
>>69076162
No worries, he'll be back for the 2018 World Cup in prime form
>>
>>69076162
He'll be back.
>>
>>69076162
We all know he will be back. It's just a matter of how many games will Argentina lose in the qualifiers until he gives in.
>>
>>69073070
We meme a lot but ppl are already claiming for him.

He will feel better after fucking his 8.5/10 wife, then he will go on vacations to disney world and come back.

This is all a big nothing.
>>
>>69075963

LEL HHAHAH LELLL LOOOOL LE EPIC REDDIT CIRCLEEJERK LOOOOOOOOOOL UPVOTED MY FRIEND I SHALL UPVOTE ALL THOSE REFUGEES COMING TO RAPE YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTERS HHAAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL REDDIT MY FRIEND LE REDDIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUCKING FUNNY HANZ

YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY YOU LOSING TO FUCKING WORLD WARS. YOUR WOMEN BEING RAPED CONSISTENTLY BY RUSSIANS AND PAKIS AT LEAST OURS ONLY HAPPENED RECENTLY CAN YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF GERMAN MMMMMMMM SOVIET DICK MMMMMMMMMMM MIGRANT DICK

HAHAHAHA YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY YOU LIVING IN STASI STATE WHERE OYU HAVE TO OBEY FRAU MERKEL OH JA THESE MUSLIMS WILL BE GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY WHILST THEY SHIT ON OUR TRIANS AND RAPE OUR WOMEN OH YES FRAU MERKEL THANK YOU HOW MANY REFUGESS WILL I BE GETTIING OOOHHHHYUM MY FETISHES ARE NOW COMPLETE NOT ONLY CAN I SEE MY WIFE BE SHAT ON BY MY GOVERNMENT I CAN SEE HER TAKE THE BBC MY LIFE IS COMPLETE DANKE FRAU MERKEL HOW MANY WORLD WARS WILL LOSE THIS TIME HOW MANY YEARS WILL IT TAKE FOR THE EU TO CRUMBLE FRAU MERKEL I WANT MY WIFE TO FUCKED FOR ETERNITY LIKE THE THIRD REICH OH WAIT IT DIDNT EVEN LAST FIFTY YEARS
YOURE NOTHING BUT BARARIANS AND DEGENERATES THE ONLY THING YOURE GOOD AT IS PERSUADING STUPID CUNTS TO GIVE YOU POWER AND GUESS WHAT YOU STILL LOSE YOU ARE THE ETERNAL CHOKERS AT LEAST WE HAD AN EMPIRE
>>
File: 1454265921815.gif (1 MB, 494x230) Image search: [Google]
1454265921815.gif
1 MB, 494x230
>>69068273
>>"man, at least you're not english"
holy shit,that catched me right out of nowhere.It truly never gets old.Englel
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.