[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are england stuck in a never ending loop? >2016 euros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: me_1084.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
me_1084.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
why are england stuck in a never ending loop?

>2016 euros
>highest scorers in qualifying
>only concede 3 (three) goals
>win 10 out of 10 matches comfortably

>tournament
>can barely score a single goal
>score 4, concede 4
>1 win, 2 draws, 1 loss

This was exactly like the 2010 world cup - blitz qualifying, look promising in the build up to the tournament, then fail to even score against a team of dentists and farmers

there is just no hope
>>
What i will never understand how a nation of spineless worms like England could build an empire back in the days. HOW?
>>
>>69059138
maybe they're just good at bullying minnows?
>>
>>69059188

It's because of the great Empire and financial success that we were allowed to become so weak since then. Comfort just doesn't breed strength.
>>
>>69059188
they probably stole it and took credit for it, those anglo turds
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_anxiety
>>
>>69059138
Because beating Kazkahstan, Andorra, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania and San Marino shouldn't give anyone false hope.
>>
>>69059188
>Germany in charge of empire-building
>>
It's cos we're fucking wank and 90% of our players are spoilt brats who don't know the definition of hard work.
>>
>>69059188
The English living in England are the descendants of the ones who stayed, not the ones who left to build their overseas Empire.

I should know.
>>
>>69059280
this
>>
Maybe you're just bad at it?
Did it ever cross your mind that english men are not good at football?
>>
>>69059138
>play well in qualifying matches and rate friendlies
>achieve a high rank in the meme rankings
>totally fail in the tournament because you aren't actually as good
>still maintain a rather high rank in the meme rankings though because fuck reasons
>get an easy group in the qualifiers
>rinse and repeat

It's really not that difficult to understand
>>
>>69059138
I think the problem with Woy was the same >we had with Prandelli.
he picked his favourite players, no matter they were in terrible shape.
some britbong here told me that he was playing Kane because Woy is loyal to the players that helped him qualify. This indeed is a gentleman move, but it's not wise as your beloved players are in a shitty shape.
Rooney and Kane were terrible, they played the worst football in this euros, worst than Albania or Romania or Austria (not Sweden though, they were the worst).
Kane was the worst pick for corners and free kicks, there is a webm who show this perfectly.
I am not happy for your loss, even though you deserved.
I am not a brexiter at all but I would have loved the irony of a winning England.
and please, handle the banter. we were eliminated by fucking new zealand in 2010, Brazil and Mexico were raped with the whole world watching and Argentina are the biggest chokers in football history.
Now you have Southgate, the future is bright kek
>>
>>69059392
This.

They always use the >too much foreigners in EPL meme, but during the 70's and 90's, their NT was even worse than it is nowaday despite the fact the EPL was full-English back then.
>>
>>69059138
>This was exactly like the 2010 world cup - blitz qualifying, look promising in the build up to the tournament, then fail to even score against a team of dentists and farmers

No, this is exactly as the 90% of all the fucking world cups and euros.

Everytime "it's going to be this time, mate" and everytime this happens, over and over and over again.

I've been watching World Cups and euros since I was 6 yo in 1990 and this has been always the thing with England, no exceptions.
>>
>>69059467
>90s

No it wasn't
>>
>>69059467

we had some ok tournaments in the 90s
>>
>>69059527
>>69059541
my bad, I meant 80's
>>
File: Approve.gif (379 KB, 250x139) Image search: [Google]
Approve.gif
379 KB, 250x139
>>69059138
Since you've be beaten by a dentist and you have an enormous butthurt, for your next coach just try to find a proctologist.
>>
>>69059563
England were fairly decent in the early 80s.Didn't lose a game in 82(it was a retarded system).
>>
>>69059591

then the whole hand of god shit in 86
>>
>>69059280
yes, except england still fail against these types of nations in tournaments, that's the point
>>
>>69059456
>he picked his favourite players, no matter they were in terrible shape.
To be fair Del Bosque does the same with Pedro and Low with Podolski
>>
>>69059467
even funnier is english teams were regularly winning the CL back then, yet the NT was still shit

what the fuck
>>
>>69059313
ours lasted a thousand years
>>
>>69059188

>Immigrants welcome.
>Sitting back and allowing them to rape your women.
>Getting pissy when the UK says "Fuck you and your left wing bollocks".

Think what you want Hans, the rest of the world looks at modern Germany in amazement.

How could you become so Cucked?
>>
File: 1457673175058.png (40 KB, 759x458) Image search: [Google]
1457673175058.png
40 KB, 759x458
>>69059138
>why are england stuck in a never ending loop?

well, isn't the EPL down to just 30% English players now?
>>
Your qualifier groups suck ass then
>>
Shit management. I could go find some random anon in /trb/ that could get better results.
>>
>>69060841
Merkel and Bosch/Siemens bosses are left wing, now?
>>
>>69059188

Once upon a time we had a spine. Unfortunately those days have passed.

Still, at least it's not as bad as Germany.
>>
>>69061401
Doesn't matter if EPL has 0% or 100% English players. They've been cucking themselves out of tournaments even before they got all those foreign players. I don't think the shortage of English players in the EPL is the problem.
>>
You forgot you beat Germany in a friendly.
>>
File: fifauefarecord.png (31 KB, 922x203) Image search: [Google]
fifauefarecord.png
31 KB, 922x203
>>69059138
you are, have always been and will always be shit, it's just that simple.
>>
>>69065485
>2

Topkek
>>
why the hell wasn't Roy sacked in 2014?
>>
>>69059138
you played countries like estonia m8

only based Klavan is a worthy player from estonia
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.