[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 19087529377.jpg (77 KB, 568x400) Image search: [Google]
19087529377.jpg
77 KB, 568x400
Find a flaw
>>
Too many unfortunately.
>>
black
american
shit
called 'jozy'
>>
>>69050428
literally can't desu senpai
>>
>>69050428

All of them? Or the biggest one?

I think his positives are unique to the USA player pool.
>>
hamstrings
>>
File: Sadness Lake.jpg (55 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
Sadness Lake.jpg
55 KB, 680x451
USA will never produce a striker like Brian McBride ever again.
>>
>>69050428
>le glass man
>>
There isn't one, OP. This lad is literally going to be the next Pele.
>>
He actually doesn't look complete shit now that he's dropped 15 lbs. Not as much of a lumbering oaf.
>>
Easy.
Jehovah's witness
>>
There isn't one, that's the perfect US Soccer Federation badge.
>>
>>69051060
>tfw no McBride, Don Ovan, Dempsey in their primes
>>
>>69051060
I'm kind of surprised we haven't yet, we definitely have the athletes for it
>>
>>69050428
He isnt Landycakes
>>
>>69053953
You have the athletes, not the talent.
>>
>>69053971
Yeah, but strikers need the least technical development besides maybe goalkeepers. You'd think the US would have an easier time finding strikers than a versatile backs like Yedlin and Johnson
>>
>>69054035
>strikers need the least technical development

You couldn't be more wrong. The pure striker is exceedingly rare these days>>69053971
>>
>>69053462
Literally shit compared to star players from other nations.
>>
>>69054057
What are you talking about? Strikers don't need the same field vision or ball handling skills that forwards or midfielders do. It translates from other American sports better than any other position
>>
>>69050428
black
>>
>>69050428
I'd like him a lot more if he stopped getting injured every 5 seconds.
>>
>>69054086
Like the Canadian ones?

Our players might not be the best but, as a team, they've been punching above their weight since 2002.
>>
>>69054156
> Strikers don't need the same field vision or ball handling skills
lel you couldn't be more wrong.
First off, Strikers always need a good touch on the ball on the same level if not better than midfielders. Secondly, in todays game, strikers need to be able to pass as well as shoot.
Smh, why are so many burgerbros so lost in todays world of soccer?
>inb4 SPIC BUILD DAT WALL
>>
>>69054279
>Strikers always need a good touch on the ball on the same level if not better than midfielders
Except they don't. They need to be able to break quickly with the ball, and speed/strength are more important than stability for that
>Secondly, in todays game, strikers need to be able to pass as well as shoot.
But they don't need to be as good at passing as midfielders or forwards, and a good shot can be learned later in life than good dribbling
>>
>>69054399
Jesus fucking christ your opinion is all sorts of wrong. You know what kind of striker you get with your list? Dozy
>>
>>69054605
He's just not that good at getting open or getting shots off when he breaks with the ball. I'm not saying they're a dime a dozen, I'm just saying there are more athletes like Brian Mcbride than Clint Dempsey in American sports.
>>
File: 1466132570713.jpg (40 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1466132570713.jpg
40 KB, 635x600
>>69051060
>implying we don't already have a world-class striker.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.