[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Tyson-Pose-by-Watson-1a.jpg (224 KB, 1537x2000) Image search: [Google]
Tyson-Pose-by-Watson-1a.jpg
224 KB, 1537x2000
>"Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
Exactly what he said
>>
He said:
"You 4chan looking mothefucker,chat shit again and you'll get banged."
>>
>>69048252

he meant that he was a scared little boy trying to live up a role that others projected onto him
>>
File: NpGLQmk.png (61 KB, 236x303) Image search: [Google]
NpGLQmk.png
61 KB, 236x303
>>69048252
>ho
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x178
>>69048252
>little white pussy
>>
File: keksimus.jpg (10 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
keksimus.jpg
10 KB, 219x230
>>69048252
>being this buttblasted about slavery ans white superiority
>>
>>69048252
Literally the greatest quote in sports history.
>>
>>69048252
>"Puth your mother in a thraight-jacketh you punk ath whayt boy. Come here and teow me that, I'll fuck you in your ath you punk whayt boy. You thaggot. You can't touth me, you're not man enouth. I'll eat your athhole alive, you bith. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with thith. This is the ultimate, man. Thuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my facth.... I'll fuck you in the ath in front of everybody. You bith.... come on, you bith. You're thcared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bith. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white puthy. Scared of the real man. I'll thuck you 'til you love me, faggot!"

FTFY
>>
File: tfw broken back.jpg (105 KB, 1284x876) Image search: [Google]
tfw broken back.jpg
105 KB, 1284x876
>>69048252
>What did he mean by this?
that his back is broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_0BhCw2rg
>>
File: faggot.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
>>
>>69048252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2187825967&feature=iv&src_vid=yTMqGEON340&v=zJc3HUHybjQ

KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x348
>>69048252
Superior
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fXUcDVDTGQ
What did he mean by dis
>>
>>69048252
>You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch
underrated
>tfw imagining boxing with actual superpowers.
>>
I think he meant he would insert his erect penis into your anus until you felt a deep sense of satisfaction and loving towards him
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.