[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poland-portugal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: poilsh-hussars.jpg (175 KB, 1200x897) Image search: [Google]
poilsh-hussars.jpg
175 KB, 1200x897
WILL THE POLISH HUSSARS CHARGE BREAK THE PENALDO ?
>>
I hope.
>>
i would be pissed if a shit team like poland wins
>>
Our reign of terror is just beginning.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU LELGIUM.
>>
Beating Croatia and losing to Poland is going to taste very bad but it's literally what is going to happen. Our ride ends now.
>>
>>69047895
Yeah, because Poland is a glorious team who didn't provide us with the shittiest performance of the tournament.
>>
>>69047931
>Implying you could beat hazard , courtois , merterns and carrasco , unlike you we play as a team and not "pass the ball always to Ronaldo"
>>
I don't know how Poland has been playing but I know that we've been playing like dogshit. I definitely won't be surprised one way or another.
>>
>>69047744

who scores more goals tomorrow, lewandowski or ronaldo?
>>
>>69048342
They were awful against Switzerland. Both teams defended horribly.
If we lose to Poland I'll post a picture of myself naked while fingering my ass here.
>>
>>69048388
post it in the match general thread im saving that so that you have to deliver if that happen
>>
>>69048388
No you won't, you dirty liar.
>>
>>69048428

>implying he wasn't going to do it anyway win or lose
>>
>>69048444
I FUCKING WILL
>>
Our meme journey is probably over, I am enjoying being the villain on /sp/ though
>>
>harzardo
>de browyne
>vertogen

what a meme team lmaoooo ronaldo will smash u
>>
>>69048318
This isnt happening this year

Its the reason of the shity ties
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.