[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel being able to root for you country's team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
How does it feel being able to root for you country's team in a tournament?
>>
Good if I pretend I'm German
>>
wakarimasen lmao
>>
Feels good, we're winning something for once.
>>
Feels awesome 2bh

Cheering for our country's team is literally the only reason Americans care about soccer
>>
good

wish it'd happen more than once a lifetime
>>
>>69040780
it feels great, here in italy almost everyone is very passionate about football so every match is so exciting
>tfw lived to see italy win the wc
>>
feels good until you get a 7-1 or 2-1
>>
It's boring we win all the time.
t. Bavarian rooting for the German team and Bayern
>>
>>69040780
Wait, weren't you guys supposed to be the next big thing in basketball? What happen?
>>
>>69040897
Plus Rusev ain't doing shit in the WWE
>>
>>69040780
During the '06 World Cup I realized that the cancer had been planted in the NT. Ronaldo and Adriano were fat as fuck, Adriano and Ronaldinho just wanted to drink and fuck hoes. The only starters who cared were the centre backs and Zé Roberto. My hope was always in the 10-30 min that Juninho or Robinho played in the second half. Fucking Fred did more in his 2 minutes of playing time than Adriano.

Since than I haven't care about the NT at all. In 2007, 2010 and 2011 I rooted for Uruguay, in 2014 for all the South American NTs, last year for Chile and this year for Argentina (one for da Plata)
>>
>>69041078

i havent followed the WWE for like 10 years, whats he doing right now? what do people think of him?
>>
I don't know. I always root for Argentina despite being Chicano. Since 93 to be exact.
>>
>>69040780
It's overrated. A literal meme.
>>
File: 1300208428434.jpg (120 KB, 1028x767) Image search: [Google]
1300208428434.jpg
120 KB, 1028x767
>>69040780
it's the best feeling in the world
THE BEST
>>
>>69041212
He's good at what he does.
>>
Don't you have basketball?
>>
>>69040780
Kinda sucks. I was too young to see the golden age of our team.
>>
>>69041212
He has the US Title, but he's feuding with old man Titus O'Neill right now for some reason

He took a major blow when he and Lana fucked up the storyline with Ziggler by getting engaged
>>
File: e12.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
537 KB, 692x577
>>69040780
you'll win the next eurobasket, don't worry lietuvabro

>mfw i just realized that after next year, the eurobasket will be held once every 4 years instead of 2
>>
It feels fucking great.
Honestly, I pity you fucks. How does it feel, knowing we have the best team in the world, with the youngest players in the Euros, best goalie, and we can sub our top 5 players with others from the bench that are just as good?

In this championship, Neuer playing alone would have reached the knockout stage with all 0-0 ties in the group.
>>
>>69041550

this is why you're one of the bad guys hans
>>
>>69041550
You will be cucked by Italy you nazi fuck
>>
>>69041646
Nah, when the going gets rough, Italy always pulls out.
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (28 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
28 KB, 550x535
>>69040780
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.