[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>argentina loses a final >8 players threaten to leave,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: mex-flag-shit-copy.jpg (58 KB, 402x195) Image search: [Google]
mex-flag-shit-copy.jpg
58 KB, 402x195
>argentina loses a final
>8 players threaten to leave, Martino stepping down after olympics

>Mexico get blown the fuck out by 7 goals
>nothing changes

what went wrong?
>>
>>69038711

We have a lot of shit to worry about before thinking about a competitive sports team.
>>
>>69038711
Mexicans have no sense of shame because they're always shameful
>>
File: puto.jpg (42 KB, 627x418) Image search: [Google]
puto.jpg
42 KB, 627x418
eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE PUTO!
>>
>>69038711
Why are the pointing the finger at AFA?
I don't mean to sound ignorant but you have world class players and arguably a world class coach out on the field, how the fuck are you gonna blame that loss on corruption of the federation??
>>
I interrupted the club owners meeting last week, and demanded to be allowed to make a brief presentation showing evidence that Osorio is a spy from Conmebol. But they simply kicked me out of the meeting room.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x167
>>69039077
>>
>>69038711
Corruption
>>
>>69038711
I feel you, Mexico
>>
File: 1463976499938.png (144 KB, 378x402) Image search: [Google]
1463976499938.png
144 KB, 378x402
Mexico needs to revise its whole team
Take out Chichashit, take out Gaydado, Herrera, Grandpa Marquez, all of em
Put in Fabian, Damm, actual good Mexican players
the national team is a joke
>>
>>69044232
>Fabian
>Good

CHI
>>
>>69044232

the fact that Marquez still plays baffles me

I thought he retired 10 years ago
>>
>>69044259
He's still better than the rest of the Mexican team
>>
Maybe the media and the people should stop being retarded and treat the mexican team like celebrities, when that happens we will have no problem accepting the mediocre level of them.

They are a football team not the second coming of el chavo ffs.
>>
>>69039123
I think people are blaming Higuain much more than the AFA
>>
>>69039077
I bet she feels really stupid right now, lmoa
>>
>>69038790
Underrated post
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.