[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good night sweet prince.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ripinpotatoesmrryansfeet.jpg (152 KB, 1049x1049) Image search: [Google]
ripinpotatoesmrryansfeet.jpg
152 KB, 1049x1049
Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>69037584
>http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/buddy-ryan-former-eagles-coach-dad-to-rob-and-rex-dead-at-82/ar-AAhIFMY?ocid=ansmsnsports11
>>
>>69037584
How is the death of one of the greatest defensive minds in NFL history not getting more attention?
>>
>>69040452
because this is nu-/sp/ aka /pol/-lite
>>
>>69040452
/sp/ is full of people born after 1999 and fags who come here to share memes and post here like its a fucking twitter feed.
>>
>>69040452
because he was a cunt and his sons are both cunts too
>>
>that 30 for 30 feel
>>
>>69040480
>>69040488
>>69040496
And here I thought you guys were gonna say because Pat Summitt also died today which is overshadowing him.
>>
>>69040517
>Pat Summit overshadowing Buddy Ryan

kek
>>
>>69040496
You know, I always hear people say shit like this about some coaches and shit, but when you hear the 85 bears talk about him, even before he died, they didn't think he was a cunt. In sports, as a coach, a lot of times you have to be an asshole. I take it you've never coached before. Guess what? In sports you sometimes have to be an asshole. The guys playing for you should know that and be mature enough to understand that. I hate the Patriots and Tom Brady but I have the utmost respect for Belichick. Same for the Giants (hate them too) but respect the shit out of Tom Coughlin. Have you ever had to babysit 55 grown ass men who are rich and entitled and you have to make them buy in and do it your way? He and his sons can be cunts all they like its part of the job.

>>69040545
Has been that way on ESPN all day.
>>
>>69040452
Because most of /sp/ is too young to remember him. Hell, I'm 27 and don't remember him, and I'm from Philadelphia

All I know is what old people tell me, which is that he's beloved in this city even though he didn't win a damned thing. We just loved his attytood and that his teams beat people up on defense
>>
should have been one of his overrated sons desu
>>
F
>>
>>69040452
Because we aren't all 40 years old retard
>>
>>69042063
I'm not 40 years old...

>>69040685
Most of /sp/ is too young to remember Ali or Howe or that stupid soccer player that everyone treated like a ghost because he didn't get his sticky but the dude who revolutionized the game and who's 2 sons coach in the NFL gets nothing? Crazy.
>>
>>69040496
>because my dad is a cunt and his sons are both cunts too

ftfy, projector
>>
>>69040452
I don't watch handegg but this death seems more relevant than that female basketball coach's death, I guess it's all about MUH FEMINISM
>>
>>69040685
He would have won a damned thing had Randall been able to stay healthy.
>>
>>69046364
both are relevant.

Pat Summitt was literally the GOAT woman coach of any sport, 1098 wins, 8 championships, and every player she had stay 4 years graduated from school, in 38 years and forced to retire because of alzheimers. Buddy Ryan was an innovator and a badass but was average a head coach (literally 55-55-1 career record.)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.