[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People rate this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Joe-Hart_3037400b.jpg (62 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Hart_3037400b.jpg
62 KB, 620x387
People rate this
>>
There were Brits on /sp/ who unironically tried to convince me that this guy was better than Neuer some time ago.

I remember when based Oliver Kahn (who's working as a TV pundit now) exposed him just before England's game vs Russia at these Euros.
Gary Neville was on German TV and was praising Hart, but Kahn disagreed with him and basically said Hart is massively overrated.

He's not bad, but just average.
Wouldn't be surprised if Pep gets another goalkeeper before the start of his ManShitty season.
Not easy going from Neuer to Hart.
>>
THERE'S NO DANDRUFF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCvZoSzT1EQ
>>
>le shout come on lads in the tunnel and sing the national anthem really loud man
>>
Hart is a decent goalkeeper. The biggest problem is you have retards in your media who legitimately think he's even in the same ballpark as the likes of Buffon, Lloris and de Gea let alone Neuer.
>>
>>69036277
The problem is people making up shit like this. Hart's always been a question mark. He's only really good at reactions. He has poor distribution, poor decision making on corners and is prone to blunders, especially for England
>>
Hart has never been great. Just average to above average.

Butland and Forster are way more impressive. I hope Hart loses his place in 2018.
>>
He is the usual overrated Premier League trash
>>
>tfw Butland looked so good during the season but died just before the Euros

Literally our future. Feel like Forster should've started after the fuck up Hart made in the Wales match but at least owl cunt is gone and hopefully there will be sensible decision making in the camp soon.
>>
>>69037441
not with garreth fuckin southgate m8
>>
>>69036341
this
>>
>>69036150
I found it hilarious when De Gea first arrived at United and was struggling a bit, the majority of pundits across England were slating him and confidently saying that he'd never be as good as """world class""" Joe Hart.
>>
>>69036150
no
>>
>>69036150

>Joe Hart
>>
>>69042031
>Fat Nigger
>>
Where does his neck end and his head start?
>>
Let's be honest

Tim Howard > Joe Hart
>>
>>69042155
I dunno man

British genes are fucked up
>>
>>69036232
He'll probably be dropped for Fraser Forster by whoever comes in next. That lad is a beast

I'm hoping for a purge of meme players and having a regular solid team. Honestly roy had that going until this year when his regular guys all died and he went full meme
>>
Ben Foster need to be given another chance
>>
>>69036150
yes even messi
>>
File: 1466310182682.png (219 KB, 292x596) Image search: [Google]
1466310182682.png
219 KB, 292x596
I remember brits here who said he is a world-class keeper and will be the very best soon
>>
The position of Goalkeeper is really one of the MOST important positions in Football, few people realize this
>>
>>69036150
who is that?
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 634x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 634x560
>>69043147
He's better than David James though
>>
>>69036232
It's not just him that is overrated, most of the English squad are.
>>
>>69043221
That's why you haven't done shit since Seaman retired
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>>69036150
The new bevvy choice for summer 2016 in Scotland. Smooth, refreshing, and not bitter at all.
>>
>>69036150

neck/10
>>
>>69037507

Gareth Soutb8

amirite?
>>
>>69043290
Meh, most players are rated pretty accurately. Kane and Sterling just played so fucking bad it physically hurt me, even though I was rooting for Iceland. But just like other anons I've noticed people hyping up Hart a lot around here and I never understood why.

>>69043221
I'm going to go ahead and say that the keeper is the most important dude on the pitch. Without Neuer we wouldn't have had a whiff of the world cup.
>>
>>69043452
Sterling is overated for sure.
>>
>>69043306
>Rating Seaman
Plz No
>>
>>69036150
So, did you give him THE FUCKING BALL!!!, anon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeVo6qs_Wls
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.