[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jackie Robinson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x174
Why does MLB feel the constant need to shove this dead mediocre player in our faces every 5 seconds? Why should he have his number retired by all teams? So fucking what he was the first black guy in baseball? If it wasn't him it would have been someone else. What he did wasn't an accomplishment.
>>
>>69034625
You're unnecessarily upset about this.
>>
>>69034625
Well, anon. He was the stolen base leader two years (naturally)
>>
>>69034625
We're going to have to see a little more effort next time, Anon.

This is a poor showing.
>>
File: 20160623outdinnernashville127.jpg (2 MB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
20160623outdinnernashville127.jpg
2 MB, 3456x5184
>>69034625
He's black, anon you don't understand because of your white privilege.
>>
He was good player, not mediocre
>>
>>69037864
Even fucking so drop it it doesn't matter anymore when whole league is now black Dominican
>>
e wasn't even the first black player 2bh. He was just the first decent one.
>>
>>69040711
How come they didn't let white players in negro leagues?
>>
>>69043746
They didn't wanna play with the blacks so they gave them a league.
>>
>>69034625
due to the 42 shilling and amount of mexicans attached to the Dodgers fanbase i've just stopped following them

feels like a white sport again.
>>
>>69034625
>Why does NASA feel the constant need to shove this dead mediocre Astronaut in our faces every 5 seconds? Why should he have his name in every history book? So fucking what he was the first man on the moon? If it wasn't him it would have been someone else. What he did wasn't an accomplishment.
>>
>>69040711
Please tell me the black man who played in the majors before Robinson
>>
Because he's black and your white and your suppose to feel bad for something done by people you don't know.
>>
>>69044412
moses fleetwood walker
>>
>>69040417
>whole league is now black
Thank god Jackie got that ball rolling.
>>
>>69034625
When he broke the color barrier it was more than just a baseball thing. It made an impact across all of American society.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.