[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Nerman/Bayol better than Messi/Ronaldo ? Both Nerman/Bayol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: bAYOL 4.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bAYOL 4.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
Is Nerman/Bayol better than Messi/Ronaldo ?

Both Nerman/Bayol showed they are both in the same level as their counterparts and able to carry their national team by their own unlike the other two main man. When Messi/Ronaldo got injured they stepped up and showed they can carry their team this season.
>>
>>69027130
Not yet imo. Maybe in a year or so Bale will catch up to Ronaldo, and Neymar might surpass Messi a couple years after that.
>>
>>69027130
no and never will be
>>
>>69027130
Ronaldo's role is to tap in the goals generated by Bayol and Benzema. Neymar's role is also to tap in the goals generated by Messi.
>>
>>69027243
>mexico's role is to tap over the people who are willing to work and send back cash

stop it wallbro.
>>
>>69027243

I tapped in your moms goal last night, faggot
>>
Bale has been overall better than Ronaldo this season when he was not injured.

But Messi has been better than Neymar(who is not even better than Suarez) Messi has been in the shadow because he is more of a playmaker now instead of the O'l Messi who dribbles past everyone and score for fun.

Neymar has not been great this 2016 at all most of his stats came from the first half of the season(which he was amazing and for a brief moment the best player in the world)
>>
Nerman is overrated trash, look at his stats in Barca.

He got overhyped because BRs are super desperate for their next Ronaldingdong.

Suarez is better than both Nerman and Missi, btw.
>>
If Wales beats Belgium I reckon Bale will definitely be a Ballon d'Or finalist
>>
>>69027443

Nah

He has to win it or get to the final but even then He would only finish 3rd unless he put some insane stats for the next 3 months next season for Madrid.
>>
>>69027309
and now he has a green card
>>
>bayol
el oh el
>>
>>69027130
Neymar led his country to a 7-1 humiliation
>>
>>69027130
No. Bale and Nerman do not score as much as Ronaldo and Messi.
>>
>>69031158
He didn't play that game desu.
>>
>Bayol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.