[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: FPF-logo[1].jpg (62 KB, 600x351) Image search: [Google]
FPF-logo[1].jpg
62 KB, 600x351
Not much for following football, but I'd like to know why everybody seems to hate the "Quinas". Is it Ronaldo butthurt? He doesn't do shit most of the time! And we got lucky with Croatia and will be BTFO next round. Please explain why Portugal NT is EVIL.
>>
They just are.
>>
4chan is full of virgins.

Virgins love Messi and hate Ronaldo.

They pathetically see themselves in Messi because he is "autistic and beta" (he isnt).

Yet Ronaldo is good looking and alpha in their eyes, therefore deserving of hate.
>>
>>69020659
Because most people are stupid.
The football fans who hate Portugal, Pepe and Ronaldo are the people who would vote out the most annoying people from a reality program. They get personally offended by Pepe diving once or twice and Ronaldo being such a ridiculous and pathetic figure instead of just enjoying the spectacle and entertainment those characteristics provide.
>>
I used to hate because your players are not ashamed to use every dirty trick known to man to win, but now I don't really care. I've actually grown to like you for some reason, btw I don't care about Ronaldo, I don't even watch La Liga.
>>
OP here.

So it's about princesses taking dives and Ronaldo being too pretty?

But all teams have at least one princess and Ronaldo is gay, anons!
>>
File: 1445179874526.png (263 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
1445179874526.png
263 KB, 600x660
>Why the hate?

I don't hate you
I actually like Portugal
>>
>>69020659
>will be BTFO next round

oh please poland is nothing compared to croatia we're fine
>>
Because portuguese people are ugly
>>
>>69020659
BECAUSE EURO 2004 HAPPENED
>>
File: MAQUILLAJE-INCREIBLE.jpg (95 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
MAQUILLAJE-INCREIBLE.jpg
95 KB, 600x645
>professional divers¨
>PEPE, probably the most tasteless little shit in all of football, ever
>Ronaldo, granted he gets a little more hate than he deserves, doesn't change the fact that he's a whiney metrosexual. If something goes wrong it's anyones fault but his own
>The we DESERVE this more than ANYONE mentality
>>
>>69020659
Ask ronaldo for lube, you're getting hard ass fucking on thursday
>>
>>69023252
you talk the talk.

can you walk the walk?
>>
>>69022285
Let us win if we meet in the tournament then
>>
>>69020659
It's because you keep making these threads like a beta male crying about how /sp/ doesn't suck Ronaldo's dick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.