[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-a-at least he's going to be the best player in the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: rashford.jpg (48 KB, 620x866) Image search: [Google]
rashford.jpg
48 KB, 620x866
A-a-at least he's going to be the best player in the world.
>>
No memes here.

Why was he the only one that was willing to take his man on and try to create something the ENTIRE tournament?

Rooney does the same fuckin' thing everytime. He gets on the ball. Takes a touch and then looks to switch it. If it isn't there, he just plays it square to someone 10 feet away.

Literally everyone else does the same thing.

What ever happened to moving forward and attacking football?

Is it all just Woy's fault? Or is there something wrong with the English mentality as a whole?

Will Rashford ultimately be ruined too?
>>
>>69018482

>half of the young "european" players are negroes

I thought this whole white genocide thing was just a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>69018690
At least we will never see Rooney play for England at a tournament again.

But it doesn't even matter because none of our players can defend, and we aren't producing any defenders either.
>>
that's what they said about RahMeme Sterling after the World Cup. And WTF did he do during this tournament? run fast up the side a couple times? Run fast towards the box and quickly lose possession?
>>
File: 1466973956049.jpg (96 KB, 1114x768) Image search: [Google]
1466973956049.jpg
96 KB, 1114x768
>>69018705
>negroes

He's clearly white and European. Just look at his facial features.
>>
m8 he's english

he will fail miserably
>>
File: u17slineupvgermany.jpg (45 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
u17slineupvgermany.jpg
45 KB, 620x349
>>69018482
A fresh batch of fresh bulls around the corner lad
>>
>>69018482
He will madda afrika proud!
>>
>>69019069
I See a nigger.
>>
>>69019201
that is so diverse my feminism is making me hard
>>
don't watch soccer, but it looked like he was the only guy on the field who gave a shit
>>
>>69018690
Because he hasn't had it coached out of him by shitty Britshit managers yet. Rooney was an exciting player at that age too. Give a few years and he'll look as pedestrian and ordinary as the rest of them do.

Or go the other route and never learn anything BUT how to run really fast and then spank it into the stands, ala Walcott/Lennon/Wright-Phillips/insert nigger here, and be just as useless.

Either way, he's doomed.
>>
>>69018705
At least it makes sense for England and France, because we had empires. Meanwhile Germany have been just importing them for the sake of it.
>>
>>69019299
11 icelandic players say no america you can't into football
>>
Only him and Vardy made me feel some pride
>>
>>69019391
empires that you stole from us and the spanish
>>
>>69019390
When was the last time a big English team had a British manager? Ferguson, but he's hardly shit. That's not really a good excuse.
>>
>>69019391
>At least it makes sense for England and France

It can be explained historically, whether it makes sense to do this is another question entirely, but I get what you mean.
>>
>>69018482
He's gonna be like every nigger and stop improving once he hits 20.

Last good black striker was Thierry Henry.
>>
he should go back to Africa tbqh
>>
>>69019493
so let's compare.

>USA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND

>Mocambique, angola, brazil

portuguese confirmed for shit tier colonizers
>>
>>69019529
>Ferguson

The man who ruled over Rooney's demise you mean?

But the real issue is the coaching. The majority of coaches at English clubs are British. English players are generally too scared to go abroad and learn anything different too.
>>
>>69019782

>The majority of coaches at English clubs are British. English players are generally too scared to go abroad and learn anything different too.

no, europoors are to poor to pay good moneys
>>
>>69019201
Don't even give a shit what colour they are, we just need some half-decent players. I've honestly seen League One sides play better than England did there.
>>
Two years ago you fucks were saying the same things about Raheem Sterling
>>
>>69019937
>colour

cuck

it's color
>>
>>69019996
Rashford won't sell out and join the dark side (Man shitty)

Had Sterling stayed at Liverpool, he would have been much better off

>>69018858
Bit difficult to make an impact when you've been given like 20 minutes in the whole tournament
>>
>>69019996
Rashford is a humble and down to earth Kid unlike Sterling tho, he'll develop much better than him
>>
>>69018482
In 5 years he'll start feeling the pressure and be just like everyone else. It's a repeating cycle.
>>
>>69020095
>>69020103
>>69020227

hello rashford's family
>>
>>69019639
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Countries_with_Historical_Portuguese_Territories.svg/940px-Countries_with_Historical_Portuguese_Territories.svg.png

yes we really are shit, we only owned half of the world
>>
>>69020304
you fuck off
>>69020227
like every other celebrated urangutan. When will you learn?
>>
>>69020329
tl;dr it for me or it didn't happen
>>
>>69018482
>that disgusting nose
This nigger is ugly as fuck, he'll never get to the top
>>
>>69020413
its a fucking image...
>>
>>69020797
>ever trusting a portulel on links

nope
>>
good thread
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.