[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Ian_Evisceration.png (101 KB, 806x452) Image search: [Google]
Ian_Evisceration.png
101 KB, 806x452
Discuss
>>
agree 100%

absolute disgrace
>>
It's bullshit. Iceland is genuinely a good team.
>>
>>69014275
>>
>>69014275
Seriously fuck this faggot.
>>
I think >1 (one) point was worse, but it was more of a series of 3 insipid performances rather than 1 calamity
>>
>>69014568

low key very scared that france is going to dominate iceland

had england not fielded their special olympics team today it could've been very bad for iceland
>>
>>69014568
this, /sp/ just won't admit it because it would make portugal seem less bad
>>
>>69014568
They are not good, they are decent, English team is 10x better individually
>>
>>69014724
I can see them beating France, the french team isn't entirely stable.

They'll get stopped by Germany in any case though.
>>
>are the britbong players a bunch of overpaid cunts?
discuss
>>
>>69014568
P L U M B E R S
L
U
M
B
E
R
S
>>
Over reaction. This English team is shit.

Compare that to 2006. They had Terry, Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Lampard, Gerrard and Rooney (when he was good).

That team not winning anything is awful.
>>
>>69014900
Too bad for the english it's a team sport. It doesn't matter if you have technical gods as players if they can't get it together. I mean, even with Zlatan we didn't get one single goal, and barely any shots on goal this cup. Iceland has proven that the teamwork and tactics is a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>69014275
most embarrassing defeat? But there are so many to choose from.
>>
>>69015380
Italy would deconstruct them, Portugal dominated them also, English NT is just retarded
>>
>>69015380
but England was technically shit the entire match

they couldn't whip in a decent cross to save their lives, every FK was blasted over the bar or smashed into the wall, and every shot missed wildly

they are just all around a bad team
>>
>>69015022
I pretty sure they get paid to scale to play for England. So probably not.

At their clubs the owners foot the bill so it's impossible for them to be overpaid; it's whatever the owner wants to pay them.
>>
>>69015863
>they couldn't whip in a decent cross to save their lives,

this. i thought hodgson emphasised width?

shit pace, shit passing, shit crosses. no urgency until the last couple minutes. just ambling about and passing the ball round the back.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.