[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY - ITALY HYPE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: GERITA.jpg (59 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
GERITA.jpg
59 KB, 400x320
Anyone else hyped for this match? I know the stats are not in favor of the Mannschaft, but I still want to see this match so badly. I don't even care if they win or lose and even if they win, I don't care about the title. I just want to see those two teams go at one another.

I sincerely hope this will be the best match of the tournament, seeing how disappointing this EURO has been so far.
>>
>>69005111
Why is the fucking final happening in the quarterfinals?
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 2024x1818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 2024x1818
>>69005111
Even if it's going to be a war, we'll always be good bros
>>
>>69005194
Don't know, don't care. I just want to see Germany win this. They are World Champion already, so the title doesn't mean that much. But winning this will mean the world.
>>
>>69005400
I wouldn't call it "war", but it will be intense. It always is, and that's why I like those meetings this much. Still a shame it has to be the QF.
>>
i'm hyped, but also a little afraid. we never win against italy in tournaments
>>
>>69005613
I agree. Both Germans and Italians feel football meetings deeply. I know some German sirs who love to come to San Siro and enjoy the live show.
It's definitely going to be intense
>>
Italy went above and beyond their expectations, Conte has got nothing left to prove and neither do the players, this is going to be interesting because Germany has got literally everything to lose.
>>
>>69006549
I don't think they see it this way themselves. Italy has always been their nemesis, so they see themselves as slight underdogs in this one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-17-15-40.png (665 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-17-15-40.png
665 KB, 1080x1920
Everytime
>>
gonna be better than the final
the teams are like fire and ice
>>
>>69006663
>Believing in superstitions
Tho, Italy and Germany have been the best two teams so far.
>>
>>69006853

Would be nice not to melt every single fucking time though.
>>
>>69006687
Yeah you know it's like with the number 23 and the Illumiati: If you want to see it, you see it everywhere. I still kinda feel for you guys, but damn, you need to get your shit together if you want to be ready for 2018.
>>
I hope Italy win
>>
>>69007146
Still salty, eh?
>>
If Poland lose I want Italy to win, if Poland win, I want Germany to win. I want a German-Poland final
>>
>>69007108
nah, not this time. statistics are just numbers. we never won against brazil in a major tournament until 2014 and we all know how that turned out.
>>
>>69007146
go home Messi
>>
>>69008010
Even if Poland win, this is a pretty unlikely final. Germany will still have to play France/Iceland/England and Poland will have to play Wales/Belgium.
>>
>>69005111

Conte is a fucking genius
He made in Italy what he didnt in Juventus
>>
>>69008362
I know but this is the season of meme magic. It can happen.
>>
>>69005446
beating italy on the road to the cup would be really nice
>>
Its axis derby, any ideas how to call it?
>>
>>69009032
Sommeroffensive
>>
Italy is so fucking strange and inconsistent though.
One game they play like their lives depend on it, one game they play like amateurs trying hard to not make a fool of themselves

I don't fucking understand
>>
Italy - Germany will always be the best match in any tournament they play.
>>
>>69009644
I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. Against Germany in a tournament, they always play their best football.
>>
>>69009961
The best one was 1970 in your country. We still call it "the match of the century" even though we lost.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.