[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we lost to Iceland, can the media stop pretending we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 13.jpg (80 KB, 313x440) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
80 KB, 313x440
Now that we lost to Iceland, can the media stop pretending we're a good team and can we start being the underdogs?
>>
Never gonna happen
>>
Not gonna lie, I had you as a dark horse with Kane, Vardy and Alli having a great year.
You disappoint me big time.
>>
Not when sky/rupert murdochs media empire owns the rights to the premier league and feels the need to constantly state that the premier league is the best in the world
>>
Get a good manager and we'll be set. Let's not waste this group of youngsters under the worthless sack of shit called Woy.
>>
more importantly, can /spuh/ stop pretending?
>>
>>69003972
Imagine this side with Eddie Howe at the helm. Fast, attacking British football at its finest
>>
Iceland has 1/25th the population of London
>>
>>69002671
We are a good team though we just have a championship manager
>>
>pretending

the media wrote this setup off as trash from the start. sadly they are not far wrong.
>>
>>69005033
They're a bog average mid-table Premier League side managed by a Championship manager.

There are teams in the Championship right now that would smell blood if England were a club side.
>>
>>69003710
We literally have no midfield. Should've seen this coming. Amateur stuff
>>
>>69005193
Sorry you don't watch football but it's clear to anyone that does that we're far far better than Russia, Wales, Slovakia and Iceland
>>
lads, why is Rooney in midfield?
>>
File: 1442121593742.jpg (120 KB, 529x339) Image search: [Google]
1442121593742.jpg
120 KB, 529x339
>>69003762
In all fairness, the premier league is fucking good.

It's good because it's comprised almost entirely of foreigners.
>>
>>69005251
that's why you struggled against all of them, tied russia and are losing to Iceland

Jesus you shits never learn
>>
>>69005251
>better than Russia
no, 1-1
>better than Slovakia
no, 0-0
>better than Iceland
where are the next two goals coming from? (there won't be two)
>>
>>69005342
Because we have a shit manager if you bothered to read rather than cherry pick lines like the cretin you are

>>69005405
I'm not talking about results you utter utter cretin any football expert would back us to batter all 4 of the teams we've played and I'm not talking about English ones
>>
>>69005251
Possession means fuck all when you can't do anything with it. Iceland have completely torn us a part and look dangerous whenever they enter our half. We can barely scratch their defence.
>>
>>69005494
Keep burying your head in the sand and keep telling yourself everything's OK.
>>
File: 0fbezxrs.jpg (86 KB, 529x627) Image search: [Google]
0fbezxrs.jpg
86 KB, 529x627
>>68992040

>>68995605
>>
>>69005507
>Possession means fuck all when you can't do anything with it
It's almost like the manager sets the playing style isn't it you fucking nonce
>>
>>69005561
Yeah it's burying my head in the sand to say we're better than Slovakia
Oh wait it's not you're just a fucking casual that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about
>>
>>69005296
Memes
>>
>>69002671
No, we'll hate you forever.
>>
>>69005494
>because we have a shit manager

And shit players

Russia and Iceland are better than Englel sorry to crush your delusions
>>
>>69005733
Yet they're not sorry to oust you as a fucking casual
>>
>>69005251
>implying
>>
>>69005572
Our manager is dogshit, but the fact is that our players have missed so many clear chances in our first three games.
>>
>>69005296
Why is Rooney still playing?
>>
>>69005781
The only things getting ousted are your shit team out of Euros and shit country out of Europe

stay mad

>1-2 against Iceland
>1 (one) point in WC

JUST
>>
>>69006230
Not him but you did just get outed as a casual. I would argue that you're the mad one from this response.
>>
>>69002671
>implying you won't shitpost and call your team GOAT if they win.
>>
>>69006315
keep the ad hominems coming, maybe they will help your shit team win

>1-2 against a country of 300 000

JUST
>>
>Kane, vardy, Sterling, Sturridge

One fucking time, just one fucking time, put on Rashford. He has pace, tricks, the ability to score and he's a bit of a mystery since he just broke onto the scene. Why is Woy so shit?
>>
>>69006903
I find your posts quite ironic desu. Keep em coming.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.