[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carolina sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1462850139718.png (100 KB, 415x463) Image search: [Google]
1462850139718.png
100 KB, 415x463
>Clemson "Clemsons" against Alabama in NCG
>Panthers choke in Super Bowl
>UNC chokes against Villawho?
>Steph Curry chokes in Finals
>Hornets get BTFO in playoffs
>Coastal Carolina probably gonna get BTFO

End me now
>>
>>68992765

its a terrible year for this region
>>
the Panthers didn't choke, they were defeated handily. after the AFC Championship it should have been clear to everyone who was going to win the Super Bowl.
>>
>it's a Carolinas pretend they're relevant episode

Aren't you all bankers from Pittsburgh?
>>
>>68993047
Nah, they just went up against one of the best defenses of all time
>>
>>68993145
yeah...that's my point.
>>
>>68993076
Charlotte does not represent all of NC. Fuck that city.
>>
>>68992912
Unprecedented levels of failure for two state's sport teams.
>>
>>68993047
No, it's payback for the Civil War especially with all these racial issues popping up. It's a conspiracy man.
>>
>no mlb team
>>
>>68993728
The civil war was not about race or slavery you fucking clown.
>>
>>68994111
To the masses it was because the War of Northern Aggression is still taking place, hence why after the Charleston shooting the Confederate flag was banned.
>>
>>68994078
Please stop reminding me..
>>
>>68994111
>southern indoctrination

Yes it was. Various states' declarations of secession explicitly state this
>>
>>68992765
I'm pretty sure being in the natty makes it not "Clemsoning"

>>68992912
Why?

>>68993315
How?
>>
>>68995318

becuase no national titles
>>
>>68995541
Most states didn't get national titles
>>
>>68995318
Because the only team to not let us down were the fucking Hurricanes only because they were shit all year. Everyone else built us up and then snatched the rug out from under us. We're the ultimate bridesmaids.
>>
>>68995206
Even though Lincoln stated he would unify without abolition of he could? Even though Slavery still existed north of the mason dixon throughout the war?

It was a bi-product (and a good one) but not the cause AT ALL. Read something other than a highschool textbook that tries so hard to make the union look like knights in shining armor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.