[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW your GOAT is a disgusting tantrum throwing crybaby quitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>TFW your GOAT is a disgusting tantrum throwing crybaby quitter
>>
and yet he's still infinitely more likeable than donaldo
>>
>>68986835
likeability is overrated.
>>
>>68986875
just like penaldo then
>>
penaldo is just missing the quitter part
>>
>>68986835

Screw likeability.
Quitters ares disgusting.
Especially in sports.
>>
File: ronaldo04cry.jpg (64 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo04cry.jpg
64 KB, 630x420
i think Ronaldo would already killed himself after another lost WC and EC final

he already cried after his 1.
>>
>>68986835
THIS
>>
>>68986835

lol no

Messi is a coward, a choker and a total cunt.
>>
File: 1457046948335.jpg (590 KB, 1914x900) Image search: [Google]
1457046948335.jpg
590 KB, 1914x900
>>68986725
post crybabbies
>>
>>68986961
He was really young and it was his first final, not a grown ass man with a load of club titles on his back that quits like a bitch afterwards.
>>
>>68986835
Tbh nah messi is a fucking beta
>>
>>68986725
>TFW your goat takes moroccan cock
>>
I thought this thread was about Portugal before I saw the replies

Ronaldo is much worse than Messi, lol if you think otherwise
>>
>>68986725
I actually agree if it wasn't for the fact that I know exactly how people here react towards a team that reached 3 finals in 2 years and lost all 3 of them.

There is no second place in football for most people and last night match will certainly be the last match of an entire Generation (that some here call the silver generation, because that is all they can win, or the cebollitas generation, which was a kids show in the 90's in Argentina about a team that lose a final at the very start of the show).

Most people here are asking for no more Aguero, Di Maria, Higuian and Mascherano and I actually agree, maybe Mascherano can stay but the other 3 should retire immediately from the national team, all this 8 years we had "The best strikers in the world!" yet they failed again and again and again on the moment of truth.

Messi should stay only because this is his first fuck up in a final (though he played a great game until he missed his PK) the rest should fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-7yW3y5XRc
>>
Ronaldo is a diva bitch. A showman, an entertainer. Not a true football player, he cares more about his hair and toenails than actually playing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.