[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Lionel Messi, Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: MESSI2.jpg (192 KB, 537x750) Image search: [Google]
MESSI2.jpg
192 KB, 537x750
Dear Lionel Messi,

Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.

That's the thing about quitting, it shows how big a coward you really are. When you quit after losing the finals a few times, you show it to the world that you play the sport only for the sake of it. If you had an iota of passion towards the sports, you wouldn't have quit.

John Carew has been a runner-up in the Champions League, FA Cup and the League Cup with different teams. Matt Le Tissier was a brilliant player who could have quit long back to win something at a much bigger club.

Germany won the World Cup two years back. Before that, they were the best team in quite a few tournaments even when they didn't win when it mattered the most. Did Lahm quit? Did Ballack quit? Nope. They fought for the country. They kept going for the love of the sport.

You're not the greatest of all time. Fuck that. You're not even the greatest of this generation. With this one move, you deserve to be shat on from every football fan in the world.

You've wronged a lot of fans. You've wronged the sport. It might be your decision to make but when a country has its hopes pinned on you, it becomes more than just your decision.

You've let the sport down, Messi. You might go on to win the sextuple or something similar at Barcelona, but at least for me, you will never be a decent player now. You're a half-arsed player who plays for what's on the back of the jersey, not for what's on the front of it.

Sincerely,
r/soccer.
>>
>>68985546
POO
>>
File: 56845167.jpg (104 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
56845167.jpg
104 KB, 400x400
>>68985546
>You've let the sport down, Messi
>>
File: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (43 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg
43 KB, 624x351
Maybe you should hold a poop protest
>>
Seriously though quitting is a bitch move
>>
P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
PAJEET MIJITO

TE DUELE LA GUATA, NECESITAS IR ALIVIARTE

QUE ESCOGES? EL LAVABO BLANCO Y LIMPIO? O LA CALLE DESIGNADA PARA CAGAR?
>>
Man it must suck being indian on this board
>>
>>68985546
>Get shat and berrated on by his own country on every little fucking thing no matter what he does
>now they suddenly want him back for the international

I hope he stays away. Argentina isn't worthy of Messi.
>>
>>68986393
kek
>>
>>68985546
ts;dr
>>
Messi a shit.
>>
>>68985546
I agree
>>
>>68986415
you gon look foolish when the argies beat you in the WC final in 2 years without messi.
>>
>>68985546
Good poost
>>
>>68986393
let me see if i can understand without google translate

PAJEET MY SON

YOU GOT A BELLYACHE, YOU NEED TO FEEL BETTER

WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE? THE WHITE AND CLEAN TOILED? OR THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET?

thank you max payne 3 for teaching me brazilian portuguese
>>
File: 1428225630850.jpg (52 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1428225630850.jpg
52 KB, 450x360
>>68985546

>Sincerely, r/soccer.
>>
>>68985546
Spot on, lad.
>>
>>68986790
The br actually wrote in spanish>>68986838
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.