[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Argentina have won nothing for 23 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 123.jpg (108 KB, 718x349) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
108 KB, 718x349
>Argentina have won nothing for 23 years
>>
>ENGLEL HAVE WON NOTHING FOR 60
>>
Not trying to be snarky, buy what has England won?
>>
The Liverpool of countries
>>
>>68984872
7-2? i thought it was 7-1
>>
They won the Olympic Gold in 2004 and 2008
>>
>>68984876
Oscar's goal was so nice they counted it twice.
>>
>>68984890
>olympia
>mattering
>>
>while also having the supposed GOAT player and a bunch of other great players

really makes you think
>>
File: aaya.jpg (111 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
aaya.jpg
111 KB, 1024x706
>>68984890
It always bothers me that I am basically the only one who cares about olympic football. People cares about swimming, fencing, and other "sports" but not about football?
>>
Poortugal has won nothing at all
>>
>>68984914
> U-23 plus one or two veterans
It's not that exciting desu
I'm no sjw but female football is more interesting at Olympics because they're all able to participate
>>
>>68984943
But what about the future generations?
>>
>>68984943
it's not even the relevant players who play in those """teams""", during olympics the relevant players already started new season in Europe, nobody cares about football olympics.
>>
>>68984857
though they are a great soccer team, they deserve something.
>>
>>68984958
U-21 championships can be interesting to watch but the fact is that the federations don't give a shit about the Olympics
if you don't qualify it's no big deal
>>
>>68984902
Brazil cares enough to make their best player miss the Copa and focus on the Olympics.
>>
>>68984985
Actually TV Globo forced Nerman to play with the U23 team because muh olympics. The average Brazilian doesn't care as much.
>>
>>68985028
Nerman went so he could fuck bitches in the Olympic village orgies.
>>
>>68984976
>they are a great soccer team
yeah, sure. thats why they won so much lol

deserve a shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.