[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (52 KB, 448x549) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
52 KB, 448x549
what did he mean by this
>>
fake and gay
>>
File: image.png (660 KB, 709x462) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 709x462
he just checked the news

>his face rn
>>
File: donaldo.jpg (55 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
donaldo.jpg
55 KB, 800x529
>>68984606
Don't be a dick, this is the first time Ronaldo was acutally a human bean
>>
>>68984710
>smell me luka
>>
>>68984710
>the weak should fear the strong
>>
why do croatians not rate Luka?

He is best midfielder in the world and I see Croatia flags to shit all over him like "he's not that good" "xy is better in croatia NT" etc
>>
>>68985279

the same reason argies shit on messi and the english shit on every single one of their players
>>
>the tweet is actually real
>>
>>68985279
Because he doesn't give as much for Croatia as he does for Real Madrid, while younger players on his position give it all. And that's what matters most.

I'd rather see some youngster leaving his heart on the field then a skilled veteran half-assing it.

>have Luka on the field
>barely beat Turkey
>flop against Czechia
>lose to Portugal

>Luka benched
>Win against Spain
>>
>>68985350
>Because he doesn't give as much for Croatia as he does for Real Madrid
nice meme, we have those memes here in serbia too!!!
maybe he has better teammates in real? maybe he doesnt suit very well in croatian lineup?
>>
Looks like things got real Messi last night...
>>
>>68985350
how does he play if rakitic isnt on the pitch?

it might be a sort of gerald/lampald situation where they want to occupy the same places
>>
>>68985364
Yes sure, it's his teammates fault that he keeps hitting the ball into the stands and keeps passing the ball to the other team even though two players are completely open.

>>68985401
He still doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>68985401
Gerrard was a good guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg8ypOknFlY
>>
File: 1442186438080.jpg (60 KB, 594x402) Image search: [Google]
1442186438080.jpg
60 KB, 594x402
>>68985431
>Yes sure, it's his teammates fault that he keeps hitting the ball into the stands and keeps passing the ball to the other team even though two players are completely open.
you must be from balkan
>>
>>68985573
No, I'm from Saturn, just crashlanded in Croatia and decided to stick around for the coast.

I'd give him this, he played better in these Euros than I expected, but he was total shit in the qualifications.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68984710
The weak should fear the strong
>>
File: brotugal.png (1 MB, 2084x526) Image search: [Google]
brotugal.png
1 MB, 2084x526
>>68984710
>two most hated Portugal players
>can't hate them anymore now
>>
>>68985265
>>68985860
Lol'd here, first thing I thought too.
>>
>>68985279
because they legitimately expect a deep lying player to win them games lol
>>
>>68986133
it's called putting on a show.
>>
>>68986347

Is that also why you guys shit outdoors?
They are all teammates at Madrid and they're likely friends as well
>>
>>68986347
>POO can't understand friendships born in the locker room
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.