[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We could've prevented this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: If only....jpg (12 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
If only....jpg
12 KB, 225x300
>2002
>Spain isn't refballed against worst Korea
>Reach the Semifinals and maybe the final.
>2004
>Messi chooses to play for Spain
>2016 Messi still plays for Spain after having won at least a WC and 2 Euros

They would hate him in Argentina, but they already do, so it's ok
>>
>>68983245
messi never considered spain, ever. spain winning wouldnt have changed a thing
>>
>>68983245
I think he's regretting that decision as well
>>
Why would Messi play for Spain.
>>
>>68983245
Players who don't play for their home countries should be lynched.
How can people like Özil even live with themselves?
>>
>>68983245
>2002
That wasn't refball bud, that was Korea legit cheating
>>
>wanting a mental midget, quitter drama queen in your team
I'll pass to be honesy with you senpai
>>
>>68983294
>>68983268
He had the chance, maybe he didn't choose Spain because they never achieved anything.

And everyone here loves Messi (except hardcore madridistas). Even many madrid fans appreciate him
>>
>>68983361

Messi's been in Spain since he was a kid. I'd understand it if he wanted to play alongside his Barcelona buddies, for the country he's grown up in. People who switch as an adult should be shot though.
>>
I really don't get this logic.

Should Messi not even have some struggle in his career? Why do you want him to play for a team that already won all that without him?
>>
>>68983484
Holy fuck stop this meme. Playing for Argentina is not a "struggle". They are one of the four best teams in the world even without Missi.

He is a manlet. A choking manlet. That's all there is to it. Unless he literally has trophies gift-rapped and delivered to his frontdoor like at UEFAlona he is LITERALLY incapable of achieving shit. Yeah Argentina aren't the best team in the world, but they are very good. A very good team with the supposed "GOAT" should be good enough to win SOMETHING.

Look what Bale and Penaldo do and have done for their NT's and while they are basically playing with 10 farmers Messhit has Aguero, Di Maria, Mascherano etc
>>
>>68983524
>implying Portugal don't have good players
Australia go to feed your kangoorooooos
>>
>>68983245
Why do Argentines hate him?
>>
from what I've heard Messi kept a lot of contact with Argentina
>>
>>68983294
He lived most of his life in Spain, he moved to Barcelona when he was 13, he is more Spanish than anything else.
>>
>>68983860
so did Griezmann at age 15, doesn't make him any more spanish than Messi
>>
>>68983294
He was approached by the RFEF about the possibility of playing in Spain's U15 team. That is why this is brought up time and again. He was actually offered the chance.
>>
>>68983728
Because Maradona, mostly
>>
>>68983860
>more spanish than anything else
>still has heavy argentinian accent
>>
>>68983361
>Özil
>born in Germany
>le not his home country

Fuck off
>>
>>68983245

> 2002
> Italy isn't refballed against Evil Korea
> Reach the final and win because that was Best Italy of the 200s
> Wins Euro 2004
> Messi remember that he has an italian grandpa
> Messi chooses to play for Italy
> Messi Wins WC 2006
> Italy Dominates World Football for a decade

I Fucking Hate South Korea
>>
>>68983245
>thinking anybody would be spaniard by choice
top keks manolo
>>
File: 1391096504512.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1391096504512.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>68983245
>>68985661
>2002
>brazil doesn't win
>ronaldinhho never becomes so big
>doesn't join barcelona
>messi loses his mentor
>ends up being sub in barcelona
>2011
>sign for a 2nd division team in mexico after failing in many teams

is that what you want?faggots
>>
>>68983417
But he loves Argentina
>>
>>68983417
But he doesn't feel Spanish
It shouldn't matter how successful they are he should choose based of the nationality in their heart
Why would you want a bunch of players there only for trophies?
>>
>>68985681
He was offered the chance. He lived half his life in Spain. Obviously he's not native if that's what you mean.
>>
File: 326889_heroa.jpg (61 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
326889_heroa.jpg
61 KB, 620x430
>>68983245
At least he lived since he was a child in Spain, the fact that Costa was allowed to join the Spanish NT is a travesty, the dude can't even speak Spanish.

Really pathetic asspains.
>>
>>68983417
>maybe he didn't choose Spain because they never achieved anything
Nah, i doubt it, his parents must have instilled the love of Argentina in him since he was born, so he felt the duty to represent, maybe he is a choker, but in that aspect i like Messi.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.