[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>29YO Ronaldo >Plays WC even though injured >Lost 4-0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: _81825279_messi_ronaldo_getty.jpg (43 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_81825279_messi_ronaldo_getty.jpg
43 KB, 624x351
>29YO Ronaldo
>Plays WC even though injured
>Lost 4-0 to Germany and didn't go trough group stage
>Didn't rage quit and is still trying to bring his country to glory

>29YO Missi
>Plays the irrelevant Copa America, get to the finals
>Fails a pen, loose against chile
>Rage quit
>>
File: 1464018746441.jpg (80 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1464018746441.jpg
80 KB, 620x350
>>
difference between a man and a boy
>>
>>68983081
fucking kek
>>
Quitters never win [TSUUUUU intensifies]
>>
cristiano is amazing

joined real madrid in a terrible timing, barcelona with one of the greatest teams of all time and still, he didnt quit

he just got better and managed to outshine them

gotta love this man
>>
good morning Joao
another fine game for shitposting, right?
>>
Now i want all the fuckers who shitted over Maradona for saying that Messi didnt have enough character to win anything.

What Messi did after failing his pen? he went to hide and go away from his team

What Vidal did after failing his pen? he went with his team to support them and watch the sequence.
>>
>>68983064
>Plays WC even though injured
>Implying this is a good thing
It's retarded to do that
>>
>>68983064
Ronaldo is a masochist. That much is obvious.
>>
>>68983180
after the penulties were over, he walked alone to the bench and literally no one tried to talk to him or hug him at all, that was fucking weird
>>
he wasnt really injured
just an excuse for after the game to explain why he played so badly
just like this season against man city
>>
Yeah, I've lost all respect for Messi now. It's pretty funny watching beta cuckolds on /sp/ defend him though.
>>
>>68983064

losing the 3. final in 2 years with this NT broke him for this team.

Ronaldo literally cried after the lost 2004 final with his whole career infront of him and probably would do the same if he just lost another WC and EC final as example.

i think he will make a last comeback for 2018 if hes fit then desu
>>
>>68983406
he was literally a teenage you dumb fuck
>>
File: stegnerlol.jpg (17 KB, 481x120) Image search: [Google]
stegnerlol.jpg
17 KB, 481x120
>>68983081
Topkek
>>
He cannot handle the pressure outside of his Barca safe space.
>>
>>68983855
Systembabby.
>>
File: 1466997137553.jpg (225 KB, 685x541) Image search: [Google]
1466997137553.jpg
225 KB, 685x541
>carries Argentina on his shoulder
>AFAs literal strategy is pass to messi
>4 (FOUR) finals on a row in which you can't deliver what your country most desires
>The latest is literal your fault
>You are the so called best player in the world but can't put away a penalty for your country
>I'm not good enough for them and can't bring them glory
>I just want pizza and sprite
>>
>>68983216
Messi is known for being a huge cunt
>>
>Lost 4-0 to Germany and didn't go trough group stage
Wait, I remember this. My first WC match. I was eating in KFC with an older cousin. I said I will stick this french fries to chili if German score again. Then it happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 550x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 550x748
>>68984006
This is why I hate euro fags and Mexican countries for shitting on messi so much. He's a fucking manlet with autism, the mascot of this board. He has the heart of a champion; he wins with grace and takes responsibility for his team's failures. Ronaldo blames his teammates and cries when he loses. When Messi loses is somber with his head down and just doesn't want to talk about it. Poor guy deserves better, Argentines are nigger scum for shit talking him. Di Maria, higuain, aguero, never show up in the big games. He literally carried them in the World Cup like they were bums and not guys with huge contracts and viewed as being in the same tier of player as messi.
I can't blame him for quitting. We Americans don't have high expectations for our players, so we have no problem letting them stick around forever. You gotta blame retard Argentinians like maradona for talking so much shit about Messi. Maradona couldn't win without cheating lmao it's not like he's perfect. Messi also got fucked over by the ref last night. To be fair everyone did but that straight red was meme tier. I'm glad I was watching got instead what an episode. Tyrion reminds me of Messi, everyone always hating but he's about to ride a fucking dragon. Watch Messi win the treble this year just to say fuck you to the niggers of Argentina. What a beautiful prospect that could be.
Ronaldo still being in the euros is as meme as this copa america tournament don't let it fool you.

The most important thing to make of this game is its the second straight year this shit was a fucking boring ass 0-0 tie. What is wrong with this sport? The euros have been exciting fwiw so maybe it's just the Mexican countries being inferior at the sport.
>>
>>68983081
TSUU confirmed pedo

>TSUdobear
>>
File: k.jpg (28 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
28 KB, 331x319
>>68985415
Someone is angry
>>
>>68985415
>Messifag
>>
File: 1466257781793.jpg (70 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
1466257781793.jpg
70 KB, 610x288
>>68985415
>missifags
>>
>>68983064
Ronaldo:

>Tall
>/fit/
>tanned
>Strong jawline
>confident look
>chad

Messi:

>Manlet
>weak jawline
>shy and weak
>"go away mr. skeltal"
>autist
>crybaby

No wonder people in 4chan prefer Messi
>>
>>68984006
>4 (THREE) finals on a row
that's better
>>
>>68985415
t. Jamal Tyrone
>>
Ronaldo doesn't have pressure, his country is an irrelevant shithole in the sport and no one expects him to do anything besides the top absolute delusional portuguese. Messi has history behind him, he has teammates who have lost 6 finals, he has an entire country breathing down his neck every time he touches the ball, he has 3 straight finals lost, he has no one that can fucking score easy goals. If Messi was playing for portugal, Quaresma would've found a way to miss that open header, that's how Messi's NT career unfolds.
>>
Tbh messi has never been good at penalties, so it is not really THAT surprising that he missed now
>>
>>68987013
>confident look
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>68983064
Just to add to A. Barbosas post,

>CR7 doesn't get any tattoos so that he may donate blood regularly.
>donates money regularly
>doesn't mind signing millions of autographs everywhere he goes
>actually has conversations with people
>TSUUUU
>messhit covered in tattoos
>cheats the country paying him to play there out of taxes
>doesn't donate any money
>doesn't like to be social
>autistic

No competition. TSU>>>>>>>>Missi
>>
>>68985415
>messifags
Every top player gets the same treatment you autist
>>
>>68987151
>still taller than Messi
>>
Both Messi and C.Ronaldo are forced meme by the football industry.
>>
>>68983064
the main difference is that Ronaldo thinks he's the GOAT and tries to demonstrate it in every game, always trying, going forwards
meanwhile messi is walking the pitch in depression because he lost a free kick
I hate that fucking emo kid
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.