[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Press F to pay respects to the end of the career of perhaps the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
Press F to pay respects to the end of the career of perhaps the greatest footballer international football has ever seen

Will Ronaldo be next when he flops against Belgium?
>>
He has confirmed that he'll never be as GOAT as Maradona.
>>
>ronaldo
>quitting

made me laugh
>>
What a pussy. I've lost all respect for this faggot. What kind of "goat" just quits
>>
>perhaps the greatest footballer int.football has ever seen.
>only won irrelevant olympics.
Are you high, drunk, or a natural retard?
>>
>>68982467
>implying Ronaldo will get to play Belgium
>>
>>68982582
Hope so, Belgium will do much better against Portugal than Poland.
>>
>>68982578
Champions league isn't irrelevant
>>
>>68982582
I know right, we will play Wales
>>
>>68982540
maradona gone after losing the finals too so what?
>>
>>68982598
International football ≠ continental club football.
I see you are a natural idiot.
>>
>>68982661
International football is shit, who cares.
>>
>greatest player
>not the brazilian ronaldo
wtf am i reading
>>
File: QpRWkFz.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
QpRWkFz.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>68982674
Kill yourself.
>>
>>68982467
ronaldo will be fucking empowered now
its coming TSUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68982695
Fuck off. It objectively is.

The quality of football at every World Cup and Euros is crap.

Only /sp/ flag memers and plebs who don't follow the sport and only come out at tournament time to put little England flags on their cars prefer international football to club football.
>>
>>68982728
But club football is about money and "all-star" teams, imo fuck that shit if a country can't win on national level it's shit tier imo.

Look at germany, spain and italy. They all have good leagues and yet they still manage to win games on national level too. Just because england is under performer doesn't entitle you to call international play shit. No sir, you're shit.

Btw I'm half Brazilian so yes I've witnessed wins.
>>
>>68982611
Maradona didn't just go lol...

he was suspended
>>
File: baffled 2hoe.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
baffled 2hoe.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
Literally what's the point of winning Copa America if you can win World Cup instead? Serious question
>>
File: BRA7I1iskill.gif (2 MB, 444x346) Image search: [Google]
BRA7I1iskill.gif
2 MB, 444x346
>>68982762

So you were apart of this?
>>
>>68982789
No, I got to enjoy brazil win WC couple of times.
>>
>>68982762
>But club football is about money and "all-star" teams, imo fuck that shit if a country can't win on national level it's shit tier imo.

What are you even on about? International football is objectively not as high a quality or as good to watch as club football. That's just a fact.
>>
>>68982895
club football is definitely high quality, but also not as good to watch 2bh
>>
>>68982923
Pretending to have enjoyed the procession of 1-0s and 0-0s this Euros, lol
>>
>>68982959
low score matches are fine if the cause is both teams playing roughly equally good.
These Euros are sub-par due to shit format that rewarded defensive play
>>
>>68982959
0-0 with Germany (we was very close to win) who will rape you like 4:0
>>
>>68982540
Michael Jordan twice?
>>
argentina doesn't deserve messi. they heaped so much shit upon him, made him captain, expected him to hand the fucking trophy to them. They didn't handle his gifts, his genius, his humility, with any degree of decorum or respect. They, and especially that colossal degenerate cunt Maradona, just wanted to milk him dry to service their own greed. I'm not even a messifag autist fanboy, but they way his own people vilify him is a fucking disgrace, and the greatest shame should fall squarely upon every argentinian who ever dared to belittle or denigrate the greatest miracle to ever descend upon the filthy shithole they call home
>>
>>68983042
he quit after winning
>>
If Jose de San Martin and O'Higgins had united in the1800's he would have won the cup!
>>
>>68983042
he left after his dad died to play baseball cause his dad wanted him to but he still had 3 times before that. he quit 2nd time cause he was like 36 and coming off another 3 titles
>>
Sorry
>>
File: ralph.png (352 KB, 586x434) Image search: [Google]
ralph.png
352 KB, 586x434
>>
>>68983166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
>>
>>68982467
>Ronaldo
>quitting
He's too much of a hardworking guy to do that.
>>
Reminds me how Paul Scholes left international team being only 29 and then played for MU until 39
>>
>>68982582
Literally no one here is even concerned about the game vs you ppl. Sure we might lose, but it's highly unlikely.
>>
>>68982467
>>68982531
>>68982718
>>68983186

This is why Ronaldo shines, hated by legions but never giving up. If it doesn't happen just keep trying, at least you gave your best and shall quit with no regrets.
>>
Ronaldo will have a spot has a striker for a long time in the national team.
>>
>>68982728
>the quality of the English national team is shit
Ftfy bud. Glad you made it past the group stage this year
>>
>>68983386
I honestly don't get the hate. He's the most hard working footballer. Always arrives to practice first, stays after practice alone to train free kicks, when he went to Man. U. he'd spend a shit ton of time at the gym to beaf up (so much so that he was told to stop).

Sure he may have an entitled personality sometimes, but he came from literally shit and worked his ass off to be where he is. I have nothing but respect for people like him, whatever nationality. I guess you can't do anything against jealous people.
>>
>>68983452
Some people just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>68982787
> if you can win wc instead

But Argentinia can't do that..
>>
>>68983452
cause hes confident in himself and /sp/ hates that.
>>
>>68983541
I even get the hate from Europeans, he at some point probably shit all over their teams. But Americans? He has a hard working, winning mentality that you see so often in Americans. Anyway 4chan is just a fraction of a fraction of retards mostly, so who cares.
>>
>>68982467
>the greatest footballer international football has ever seen
you mean club football right? He was never particularly impressing for his country
>>
>>68983631
Fuck you Italy, I hope our shitty NT wrecks you tonight
>>
>>68983085
this
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.