[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they done now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4
File: BrazilII.png (116 KB, 1829x1143) Image search: [Google]
BrazilII.png
116 KB, 1829x1143
Will they ever win something again?
>>
I hope not.

Soccer is a fucking cult in this country. It's filled with bad karma and disappointment.
It runs over our culture and I hope everyone forgets about it forever because it's ruining our society.
>>
>implying Messi isn't just being a fucking drama queen right now and will continue to play again
>>
No their rugby team has gone down hill
>>
I really hope not.

teams like argentina, uruguay, or chile who contribute absolutely nothing to the world don't deserve to win athletic tournaments
>>
next world cup
r-right?
>>
>>68981915
Nope
>>
Messhit has confirmed himself as NOT the GOAT.
>>
>>68981965

Meanwhile, Teams like the US who do contribute would rather make up their own sports and pretend they win "World Titles" while the UK has everything needed but are just fucking bad...
>>
Who knows? Messi says he won't play anymore, Higuaín, Agüero and Mascherano might leave with him... if those 4 and Martino GTFO (Mascherano can stay though) we might have a chance to at least compete.
>>
>>68981989
Better than Penaldo or E.Honda...
>>
>>68982027

But not pele, Maradona or zidane.
>>
>>68981927
ABSOLUTELY UNDERRATED

B E S T P O S T
E
S
T

P
O
S
T
>>
Not with this fucking baby Todler quitter mentality.

He Reminds me of me when I played little league baseball. I would lose, or strike out, and get all mad and quit and not want to play the next game. They are a bunch of sore losers and that is not how atheletes of their caliber are supposed to act.

I understand they're upset, and very frustrated, understandably so. And with higuain on the pitch, it looks like they'll never win any final no matter how many chances they create. But they are in their late twenties (except mascherano) with one more shot to win the big one coming up in 2018. They should pick themselves up and pour their heart and soul into this coming World Cup.

Fucking Brazil was decimated IN A BIGGER TOURNAMENT in front of every body on earth!! IN THEIR OWN HOME!! Did any of them quit the national team? Seeing this shitshow of quitting is like watching a little child sore loser storm out because he didn't win.

Yeah it's sad to see messi cry, and those argies probly put tremendous pressure on him. Losing 4 finals with the expectations he has placed on him has to be devastating, but you never ever quit like that. He's gonna sit at home at 30 years old and watch the World Cup on tv? In Argentina? Give me a break. He needs to recover from this loss, be the fearless leader Argentina needs him to be, go out there in 2018 and do what he was put on earth to do.
>>
>>68982004
Ever heard of the Olympics paco?

Please go back.
>>
>>68981989
lol the baseball journalism market has confirmed ichiro as not the goat what a coincidence
>>
I just read that the guy is just 29 years old. That's like two more World Cups and another Copa in his prime. Why is he retiring this early`?
>>
>>68982162
Leaving the national team cuz the pressure is too high
Better than if he was stripped of the captaincy in a big media scandal
>>
>>68981927
hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahaha

hahaha

haha

ha
>>
>>68982217
You had to post didn't you
And accomplish that get
>>
>>68982136
Well put.
I'm of the opinion that all the Argies are just being emotional at the moment and we will see Messi play international footie again.
>>
>>68982136
actually many of them did you twat.
>>
>>68982217
Isnt the same there?
>>
>>68982217
YOU IDIOT. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
>>
I hope they aren't shit. What would a World Cup be for Germany without beating Argentina in the knockout stage? How can we beat Argentina if they don't even qualify, let alone go out in the group stage?
>>
>>68982043
>we should've dropped three bombs
But he is though
>>
File: badnewsbeaners.jpg (36 KB, 310x281) Image search: [Google]
badnewsbeaners.jpg
36 KB, 310x281
>>68982291
Cap this
>>
>>68981915
Yes, they will because now that the midget is gone it's time for the true best Argentine player to rise and shine.
>>
>>68982291
>Germany
>repeating
They're gonna choke next WC and lose to shitty third world countries
>>
>>68982162
>Why is he retiring this early`?

>everyone in the world is constantly comparing him to Maradona.
>half of our country thinks he's a "pecho frio", that he doesn't care about the NT, and blame him every time we lose.
>Reached four finals, three of them in a row, and lost them all.
>missed a crucial penalty today
That's just too much for our little autist to handle.

It's more than likely just a thing of the moment though. IIRC Mascherano said something similar after the last Copa.

Or maybe he's just saying that so AFA get their shit together.
>>
>>68982328
Only Brazil won two WCs in a row. I don't expect much in 2018 to be honest, but surely more from our team than from Argentina.
>>
>>68982338
>>half of our country thinks he's a "pecho frio", that he doesn't care about the NT, and blame him every time we lose.

I thought that was Higuain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3AJ6JGmrgg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2XKvMOn7s
>>
>>68982346
I don't expect much from either both suck
>>
>>68982217
ha! ha!
>>
>>68982367
Who is your money on then? Brazil?
>>
>>68982375
belgium tbf
>>
File: edificio-afa_3340981.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
edificio-afa_3340981.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>68982338
Mas que nada la renuncia seguramente tenga que ver con estos.
>>
>>68982136
>Did any of them quit the national team?

yes
>>
>>68982360
Nah, literally everyone hates him, not just half.
>>
>>68981927
>>68981927
Man I totally feel you. Fucking shitty sport, people go fucking crazy in here. I mean damn super meme clasicos end up with some serious damage.
>>
>>68981953

Based Jeff.
>>
I think a better question is, will Chile win the next world cup?
>>
>>68982444

I'm talking about the big players. Nerman, David Luiz, Thiago silva, HULK, Willian. They're all still playing.
>>
>>68982217
>17
you fucked up zikaboy
>>
>>68982462
they didn't losed 4 finals
>>
>>68982455
I hope so
>>
>>68982451
Exactly what I'm saying. It's super serious damage. It's bad for everyone's mental health.

Even for me, as much I don't like football, I consider it being one of the most important tools of our people's union.

It's a deeply based strategy team game, which even your mom probably watches and understand it...

The problem is... we play it unlike it has to be played, IT IS SO FRUSTATING.
Football is Argentina, but not anymore.
Brasil is suffering the same lately. I guess it's time to grow up and play another game.
>>
>>68982486

Their defeat was 10x worse than any of these except maybe the wc final
>>
>>68982726
except it wasn't
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhJhIozMmj0
>>
>>68981927
You can still beat us at better sports, like rugby.
Cheer up.
>>
>>68982304
kek
>>
>>68982726
That was one disappointing game, not an entire disappointing career. You're making a horrible argument
>>
>>68982136
You don't understand. Your little league faggotball is nothing compared to losing 3 finals in a fucking row. You lose a game, okay. You lose a final, not okay. You can't just continue and wait for the next tournament and reach the finals and choke.
>>
Is argentina the new neverlands
>>
>>68982136
>it's an Amerinigger commenting on shit he doesn't know about

1 - Hue players did retire after 7-1. Hulk and Fred come to mind

2 - At least Brazil won a Confed cup the year before and a Copa America in 2007. The Argies have won fuck all in 23 years which just further increases the already ballooning pressure for them to win

3 - Messi is quitting because he know he is cursed. The team is cursed. How else do you explain 3 consecutive final losses with world class players, 2 against fucking Chile who only have Sanchez Bravo and Vidal + 8 literally whos - literally whos who play in relegation clubs or midtable shitters?
>>
Why is Messi retiring? he could easily play the next world cup at 31.
>>
>>68982496
Me too ,Texas.
>>
>>68982893
every other player comes back after losing a tournament to play. maybe he should have won then
>>
>>68982964
mental midget
>>
>>68982418
>current year
>falling for the waffle meme
>>
>implying they wont we better without all the primadonnas choking cunts
If they have a good choach, that is
>>
>>68982338
That was my thinking as well. Cant only be the losses, has to be more that other people doesnt know.
>>
>>68982913
They are the Netherlands of South America now.

>Have two golden generations in a row with some objectively GOAT players
>End up winning not a single cup in those two decades

It's just like us now.
>>
>>68982217
IT KEEPS
HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>68982217
I don't usually 1-7, but this time you deserve it

>1-7

>>68982371
>7-1
>>
>>68981915
they will give young players a chance and hope now. they'll suck for a while but in 6-10 years they'll have some great players
>>
>>68982914
>muh supernatural explanations

are we really doing this
>>
Maybe. I can't see one good Argentine Youth Player to replace the outgoing generation
>>
>>68982914
>How else do you explain 3 consecutive final losses with world class players

higuain and fucking martino, also
>di maria not getting injured
>agüero being useful
>>
>>68982346
Italy won it in 1934 and 1938.
>>
>Aguero and Mascherano just also retired
JUST
>>
>>68984851
They have just won 2 WCs in the last 70 years?
lel
>>
>everybody but Higuain retires
He doesn't even give a shit.
>>
This has got to be some form of protest rather than frustration
wouldn't surprise me if there's some corruption behind the curtains
>>
>>68981915
Messiless Argentina is a wrecking machine, I fear we might've just awoken the dragon
>>
>>68984939
This is way too funny
>>
>>68985568
There is. He's fed up with the AFA will probably come out of retirement once dybala startsbgoating it up and he can share the load with none chokers
>>
>>68985750
>le lost to flag related 0-2 at home team
>wrecking machine
>>
>>68984939
legit kekked
>>
didnt maradonna also retire? and then come back?

i cant remember
>>
>>68985898
He was banned and came back
Zidane retired and then came back though
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.