[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>argentina vs chile without messi >2-1 >same match 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lionel-messi-happy-face.jpg (118 KB, 1024x646) Image search: [Google]
lionel-messi-happy-face.jpg
118 KB, 1024x646
>argentina vs chile without messi
>2-1
>same match 20 days later but with messi
>0-0 (0-1)
>>
he also missed the decisive penalty

if he scored that one, we would of won the cup

it's 100% his fault this time, no excuses
>>
i would like to see same tournament but without him, we would see if messi is in fact cancer for argentina
>>
>>68981195
You think you'd have made it as far as you did in the competition without him?
>>
>>68981233
Read the OP

We defeated Chile without him
>>
>>68981151
argentina are shit and now they dont even have messi
>>
>>68981233
Every single goal scored by Messi was while Argenina already was ahead
>>
>>68981243
Because we didn't care.
Enjoy it.
>>
>>68981151
Might have something to do with Bravo having his worst game of the tournament in the 1st game and best game in the final
>>
>>68981284
I will enjoy Martino getting sacked

If he had won, he would be the coach for the 2018 WC
>>
>>68981298
Who probably will replace him and who would you want to replace him?
>>
>>68981263
>not counting his assists
Bruh
>>68981243
We also defeated Chile with him a few months ago in the WC qualification, playing on Chilean soil, same coach and everything.
>>
Factor of Messi.

His team so relaxed by the fact messi plays with them, so they dont run and give a ball to messi hoping he will win this game alone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.