[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>players you want to see a career ending injury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: WAKEMEUP.jpg (44 KB, 628x354) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.jpg
44 KB, 628x354
>players you want to see a career ending injury
>>
>blaming Higuain when Messi failed to score easy chances vs. Germany too
>blaming Higuain when Messi missed the decisive penalty

messi dindu nuffin
>>
But Higuain is a qt
>>
>>68980448
dat pipita ass doe
but srsly he should retire.
>>
>>68980475
>blaming Higuain when Messi failed to score easy chances vs. Germany too
You're literally fucking retarded. Germany put like 4 guys around Messi at all times. This disgusting obese subhuman was alone against Neuer and choked like the balding beta bitch that he is
>blaming Higuain when Messi missed the decisive penalty
Decisive? That was the chance Higuain had and wasted again because he's a massive pussy. Messi's gone now, enjoy Higuain carrying us by himself to another final, I'm sure he'll be up to the task
>>
Se lo cambiamos por el chicharito
>>
>>68980632
Messi was one on one with Neuer and failed

If Messi scored after Romero saved that one, we would of won
>>
>>68980475

are you idiot? there were not any chances against germany. they played their classical way.
higo also didnt scored in 2015. so what?

its only martino fault.
>no to dybala
>yes to aguero,lamela and huig

ok you can use forwards but lamela against dybala?
>>
>>68980676
>Messi was one on one with Neuer and failed

no he wasn't you fucking retard. he had two German defenders on his right side you dumbass spic.
>>
>>68980761
At first he was alone

No shit that if he takes 10 minutes to shoot someone is going to appear
>>
File: albundy2.gif (4 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
albundy2.gif
4 MB, 512x384
>>68980632
This, Higuain ALWAYS chokes in the most important moments, why Higuain still plays in the NT is beyond me.
>>
>>68980844

today is remake of 2014 when higu did same against germany
>>
>>68980676
It's you isn't it? You fat piece of shit, I hope you choke to death on your next giant hamburger, quit this team quit this sport and quit life
>>
>>68981087
It's okay to be mad. I was right again. I told you in 2014. I told you in 2015. I told you yesterday.

Messi is a serial choker. Get over it. Now that he quit, we have an actual chance at winning the World Cup.
>>
>>68981116
capped

see you in 2017 went you dont qualify.
>>
>>68981167
I want to be on the screenshot too!
>>
I told you guys he's gonna choke again but you didn't listen
>>
>>68980448
No pic of him but Fellaini. Such an arrogant faggot.
>>
>>68981167
I legit think this will probably happen...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.