[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 683x384
>suicide watch
>>
>>68980386
I like it that Chile didn't win, Argentina lost. Feels good to be the center of attention regardless of the outcome.

t. damage control
>>
>>68980416
a cashar ceboshita
>>
Holy shit Chile wtf did you guys do to him?

first Germany and now youguys 2years in a row. you broke MESSI
>>
I don't have sympathy for argentinians. They're racist and they fucking hate brazilian people. When I was kid and heading to brazil during some WC season, apparently some argentinian football fan had called me "little faggot" when he saw my yellow ronaldo t-shirt. I was like 5-8 yo back then. I can't have any sympathy for Argentina football or the country, they deserve all the shit they get.
>>
File: 1467006165089.jpg (154 KB, 1022x778) Image search: [Google]
1467006165089.jpg
154 KB, 1022x778
>>68980416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOKJo-Tebx0
>>
>>68980416
You're missing the point, Chile won and made half your national team go in early retirement
This is like loosing your virginity and the girl can't walk for the next day. Sure you lost it, but look at the damage you've caused
>>
>>68980386
>Yfw he starts speaking with a Spanish accent from now on
>>
>>68981685
Pero pusieron en la cancha tripa y corazon los ceboshitas?
>>
>>68981685
what's going on here. he looks butthurt
>>
File: Annihilation.webm (3 MB, 1012x568) Image search: [Google]
Annihilation.webm
3 MB, 1012x568
>>68981689
is this worse than webm related?
At least BR stayed together after
>>
>>68981714

its a song about celebrating a 2° place
>>
File: JUST.webm (3 MB, 440x366) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
3 MB, 440x366
All around me are familiar faces Worn out places Worn out faces
>>
>>68981714
Local sports channel ironically put a song from a TV show about a group of kids who always end up second place. The guy with the onions says "we are the laughing stock of southamerica"
>>
Argentinos? No ahora son los ceboshitas
>>
>>68981789
man that's sad actually.

How come CHile wins Copa america when you guys got silver in the damn World Cup?
>>
What the fuck, hes literally retiring because of this? So we won't see him in another world cup? This is pretty sad.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36637591
>>
>>68980386
It must be hard to lose the 100th anniversary Copa América Centenario, nor all their golden balls can compensate for the forfeiture of such a special date.
However, he can try to win the next 200th anniversary Copa América Centenario anyways.
>>
>>68982189
>yfw Messi wins the Copa Bicentenario 2116

shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>68981679
You still sound like a little faggot
>>
>>68981736
nothing will ever be worse than that.
>>
>>68983036
It's just sad how the German players stop celebrating their goals after a while You could tell they kinda felt bad about the whole thing
>>
Messi joining usa when?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.