[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"just a cheese pizza and a sprite, please... I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: superficial messi.jpg (451 KB, 1124x660) Image search: [Google]
superficial messi.jpg
451 KB, 1124x660
>"just a cheese pizza and a sprite, please... I need to drink"
>>
>>68977474
;_;
>>
>>68977474
I honestly feel bad for him
>>
>>68977474

will leo be watching taxi driver tonight?
>>
I never liked Messi, and I hated his fanboys, but I really feel bad for him today.
>>
that tiny arm

he looks silly
>>
>>68977537
I don't. Biggest system babby to ever play the game.

I don't care how many goals you rack up with your all star team in a two team league, it doesn't mean shit when you choke on the grandest stage like a pathetic mentally weak cockgobbling piece of shit vermin that Messi is. Best team in South America and this loser still can't conjure up a sliver of his supposed magic.

I mean, even LeJesus was able to singlehandedly carry the Cavs to glory. What's this manlet's excuse?

>LE CHOKE EVERY LE TIME AND LE CRY SO LE IDIOTS STILL LE FEEL BAD FOR ME AND SAY I'M LE BEST XDXDXD

Fucking faggot. It's obvious now that the "hormone condition" he had was just him losing his testicles. Fucking cowardly eunuch crybaby.
>>
>>68977897
S T A T S G O D
A
I
N
T

M
A
R
K
>>
>>68977897
Is there a single subject that statsGod is incapable of dropping truth bombs on?
>>
>>68977897

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

BOMBS
O
M
B
S
>>
>>68977897
STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>68977897
this

maradona was 10x the player messi will ever be
>>
>>68977897
This x100, statsgod does it again.

FUCK Messi, the only "people" who unironically consider him to be better than RonalGOAT are bitchboys who literally seethe at Ronaldo's perfect life.
>>
>>68977897
manlets on suicide watch

wogs on suicide watch

StatsGOD on nobel prize watch
>>
>>68977897
Truth bomb status: elite.
>>
What are the odds that this is just Messi holding the FA hostage until the team gets better treatment?

I really can't imagine him missing out on a world cup when he's still close to his prime.
>>
>>68977897
10/10 BASED POST
>>
>>68977897
BAH GAWD STATSDEITY, HE HAS A FAMILY
>>
>>68977897
>All these replies roughly a minute apart
>Using the same mannerisms and pattern of speech

I wonder what's going on here
>>
>>68977897

this system babby meme needs to die.

Also these austrailian samefags.
>>
>>68977897
M A R K
A
R
K
>>
>>68977897
Messhit poopers on perpetual pooicide pootch, the shitters have absolutely shat themselves

based statsgod
>>
>>68977897
HOW many must you smite in your wrath, Statstradamus?
>>
>>68978204
he's been past his prime for 4 years and when the wc comes he'll be 6 years past it
>>
File: BRAVE.jpg (50 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
BRAVE.jpg
50 KB, 450x600
>>68977897
Statscunt is Mark Chapman.

Mark harboured a long-lasting desire to represent New Zealand in test cricket. He saw this as the only way to shed his disgusting Chinese status, and be accepted as a New Zealander. It was all he ever wanted.

He made it into the fringes of the Auckland team last season, which heightened his interest in test cricket and fuelled his aggressive passion for it. Unfortunately, he was never able to make it, and saw his dream of playing first class, and eventually test cricket dissipate right in his medium sized eyes.

In March, Mark was in India representing Hong Kong in the WT20. This is a crucial detail, and explains his absence from 4chan. It was here that he realized not only the power of T20 in its ability to unite the fractured Windies, but finally understood that T20 was the only way forward. Having seeing the pathetic way the #1 team retreated from the tournament, he understood what the true test of skill and ability really was.

In May 2016, statscunt rose from the Ashes. Gone was the strict adherence to only "real cricket" - in fact, real cricket had changed. No more was it the insipid format he now called boreblock - he had renounced that. From here on out, all that matters to Mark is the greatness of t20 and the opportunities it beholds.
>>
>>68977897
Statschrist could LITERALLY rape Messhit's wife in front of him if he wanted.
>>
File: 1466178208712.jpg (26 KB, 620x338) Image search: [Google]
1466178208712.jpg
26 KB, 620x338
well it was a good thread while it lasted
>>
>>68978313
>glueing Higuain's pubes onto his face so he looks like something vaguely resembling a man
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.