[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>argentina misses twice >somehow its all messi's fault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465714881680.jpg (21 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465714881680.jpg
21 KB, 500x281
>argentina misses twice
>somehow its all messi's fault

4-3 wouldnt have made a difference
>>
>>68976230
>united states
>>
>>68976230
> failed the most important penalty of the Copa

> not his fault.

let me school you in soccer, when you go to penalties he who fails first basically loses the round but if the next team fails right after they all get nervous as fuck and fail again.

messi lost and he knew that's why he was crying, the Argentina's won't forget, his whole legacy basically fell right on that one kick
>>
>>68976387

Messi made his penalty last year.

Argentina still lost.

what's your argument for then?
>>
>>68976437
That he was shit in the final like he was tonight?
>>
>>68976437
we're not talking about last year you fucking idiot
>>
>missi misses
>somehow it's not his fault
Americans everyone
>>
>>68976461
>anything barring from Messi making a goal out magic
>"hurr durr he's shit"

watch more soccer.
And your argument was that he missed and that's why they lost.

Now your argument for last year is that he was shit but made his penalty.
>>
>>68976478
>we're not talking about last year you fucking idiot

"BUT HUR HUR HUR"

so you're saying if Messi made it no other player would have choked?
>>
>>68976230
>AMERICANS & soccer episode 14
>>
>>68976613
He's not shit. He's not the GOAT either.
>>
>>68976230
It was he´s fault this time. He missed his penalty you fucking retard. I´m glad argentina lost.
>>
he literally quit the NT lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.