[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you not wrong /sp/? Apologize to both teams.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: APOLOGIZE.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
APOLOGIZE.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
When are you not wrong /sp/? Apologize to both teams.
>>
See you on the semis, ya bloody wafers
>>
After watching that, Belgium looks like they're gonna cruise control their way to the final.
>>
>>68954780
See you too, my friend.
>>
If we get there, we're going to get wreked so hard...
>>
>>68954869
Will you bring great top notch belgian beer and fries?
>>
You may only post ITT if your team is a meme killer. England is welcome, they have it in the bag
>>
>>68954669
Both these teams are utterly shit this tournament and only survive because the other teams in their half of the tree don't have the stars that these teams have.
>>
>>68954936
Sweden suck too tbf
>>
>>68954821
They won't even get past our midfield.
>>
>one of the hell will probably get in the final
Holy hell, I'd rather see fucking England winning the cup than this.
>>
no apologies, Belgium was better and Hungary decided not to park the bus, very ballsy, can't say the same for Witsel
>>
Fuck both of those shithole "countries"
>>
>>68954987
Yes, our team was the worst in this tournament, probably worse than Ukraine despite what the statistics might say. Guess who was in the same group as Belgium?
>>
>>68954780
Poland will kill you Portugal.
>>
>>68954821
Well...I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.
>>
>>68955128
You wish fucktard kid. Just watch us
>>
>>68954821
Kek... they played against Hungary, no offense to Hungary.
>>
>>68955191
k Penaldo.
>>
>>68955089
You should have won against Belgium though.
Goal shouldn't have been disallowed.
>>
>>68955128
Clearly you forgot they have TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU on their side.
>>
>>68955381
ladyboy is going to dance around and never score, as is tradition
>>
How are we wrong? We just not wanted them to win

no apologize for (You)
>>
File: petaculo.jpg (30 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
petaculo.jpg
30 KB, 600x483
>>68955432

Well... working out so far... besides don't you have basketball or some other nigger sport to discuss?
>>
>>68955011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68955562
Beating Croatia in second overtime by a shitty goal makes Portugal such a great team.
>>
>>68955309
REFBALL!!!!1111
>>
>>68954936
Wawawawa muh zlatan shut your fucking mouth
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.