[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>germany-slovakia >france-ireland >england-iceland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450298632396.jpg (28 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1450298632396.jpg
28 KB, 500x376
>germany-slovakia
>france-ireland
>england-iceland

nice """""hard""""" half of the table you've got there lads, hope you can get through it without ""crying""
>>
How were Germany and France able to win against a lesser team without making it look extremely difficult? Maybe they're actually good after all?
>>
I'd much rather play Belgium than Iceland
>>
>>68946216
>none-country trying out banter
>>
Great observation there Marc, what you're missing is the fact that these nations will play each other once the small ones are out of the way, much like WW2 when Belgium was made quick work of, as opposed to the other bracket where meme teams battle it out over who gets to get raped in the final.
>>
>>68946638

fair enough, if you could give me some pointers as to how i can improve the banters i'll be on my way
>>
>>68946216
Their quarter finals will be like finals or semi finals.
>>
File: HVR.jpg (56 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
HVR.jpg
56 KB, 858x536
>>68946216
the question that i want to ask, that we're all going to ask is who are you? i'd never heard of you. nobody in europe had ever heard of you.
>>
>>68947247
Belgium > Englel
>>
>>68947247
>one non-country calling another a non-country

Shit, who would have thought that the UK would be splitting up before us.
>>
>>68948471
UK is a state, not a country.

I still like Belgium more though :^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.