[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i will never experience waking up on a sunday, getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1384307497873.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
1384307497873.png
32 KB, 337x338
>tfw i will never experience waking up on a sunday, getting some food and then watching football all afternoon/night

how comfy is it americans?
>>
Pretty comfy
>>
File: 1463357181904.png (448 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463357181904.png
448 KB, 800x600
It's better to have some drinks on a Friday night, get nice & buzzed, and then you wake up and just laze around the house watching college football all day Saturday. Maybe go get some fast food or call in for a pizza delivery in the afternoon.
>>
>>68945100

It's comfy, but honestly only because it takes place on sunday during the perfect seasons of autumn and winter. If it took place during the other months I would never even consider watching it.
>>
>>68945100
It was GOAT in college. Less so since graduation. But in college it was
>wake up usually hungover around 12
>tune in to 1pm
>still kinda waking up just watching game
>roommates were in fantasy league
>shit talk all day
>go get subway around 4pm
>smoke up
>eat for 4pm games
>open up computer
>kid myself that I will get homework done
>shitopost, check fantasy, YouTube
>8pm game
>order Chinese at halftime
>final whistle is blown
>soak in win or mourn loss
>see that its midnight and I have an exam on Monday
>>
>>68945908
Tha dream
>>
Best is in college.
>Party Friday night by getting hammered and ordering some zza
>wakeup on Saturday morning to college gameday and cold zza
>Kill off your hangover by pregaming for your uni's game.
>watch/attend game
>comeback to watch whatever prime time game is on
>have a comfy Sunday of watching NFL, eating wings, drinking beer, and checking fantasy
>>
>>68945100
fall weekends are goat. On saturday, you wake up and watch yuro soccer (usually a game going off at like 9 or earlier). Then college football starts at noon and games are constantly on until 1am or 2am.
>>
>>68945100
its literally just as good as you think it is. I was sad when I job at job and my NEET days of watching soccer alllll fucking day every single weekend came to an end.
>>
RIP PANTS MAN
>>
>>68945100
you meant Saturday, right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkpDz8YyVD8
>>
>>68945100

I literally stopped going to church to do this on Sunday. It's fucking awesome.
>>
It's pretty awesome OP. Especially if you've had a long week and want to have a lazy Sunday.

Plus things like NFL RedZone just go from game to game showing the highlights & big plays, it's awesome.
>>
File: qtUGAsnugz.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
qtUGAsnugz.jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
>>68949890
>hover on link
>see thumbnail

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOD. I would rather lose 50-0 for a whole season.
>>
>>68945100
NFL is lame but all day Saturday going to the university campus and partying with everyone else is great.
>>
>>68950236
Sorry man that was the craziest play I've ever seen
>>
File: 1384655378955.gif (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1384655378955.gif
4 MB, 500x280
>>68950236
found this in the archives
>>
File: BornIntoThisHell.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
BornIntoThisHell.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>68950859

pretty much the same scene happened in my basement. it hurt seeing my senpai that upset desu.

nothing is worse than cheering for any team inside this state. Cleveland fans can make fun of us.
>>
>>68951779
yeah Georgia has been hurting for awhile; your fucking baseball domination in the 90s was worth it, hopefully
>>
File: AncientNativesDancingCirca1995.jpg (177 KB, 641x443) Image search: [Google]
AncientNativesDancingCirca1995.jpg
177 KB, 641x443
>>68951895
not at all. probably one of the worst part about it is that the Braves only won one world series after going to it like 10 times. fuck baseball.
>>
>>68952070
I grew up in Texas
Cowboys won the Super Bowl when I was like 5
Rockets were red hot in the early 90s
Spurs were later in the decade
Stars were awesome for like 5 years
Rangers were good from like 07-09 and are good this year
Mavs had that kickass nba playoff
05 Rose Bowl
all of the fucking A&M / Texas games

good place to grow up as a sports fan
>>
Based college football thread???
>>
You could do all those things if you just vacation here

College football experience is better, but most big time programs aren't in cities where you'd want to visit. I hear nice things about Austin tho
>>
>>68952733
nah fuck Austin while students are around it's a zoo
maybe College Station or Waco instead
>>
>>68945100
Why are Portuguese posters always so depressed unless they're talking about Benfica?
>>
>>68955750
I think it's sad that so many Canadians post about how drunk they are in /hoc/
I know it's a meme but that's not even funny =(
>>
>>68945100
Sunday morning games are the comfiest. I want more of them.
>>
>>68945908
>tune in
>not going to your college's stadium

big 10 football
>game starts at 11 am
>wake up at 830 to begin pre-gaming
>drink hard for 2 hours, start stumbling towards the stadium
>watch the game
>game is over at 230
>head back to your dorm or frat house to pound more drinks and watch the rest of the games all day
>fuck some passed out sorority slut because it's her own fault for passing out in a frat house around dozens of horny dudes
>go out that night around 10 when all the games are over
>finally get home around 4 when the bars are closed after a hard day of drinking for literally 20 hours
>>
>>68945694
>school sports
>>
>>68957500
You forgot

>get charged for rape a few years later when the sorority slut needs money
>>
>>68957547
College football is objectively the best
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.