[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RTE are trying to mock England after Ireland have crashed out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1463928471863s.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1463928471863s.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
RTE are trying to mock England after Ireland have crashed out of the euros

it this the damage control you guys speak off?
is this the obsession you speak off?
>>
I was in Ireland during the 2004 euros and all the Irish talked about was England.
>>
>>68941763
Obsessed lad, the argue more over england line ups that anything else
>>
>>68941763
Me and a bunch of mates went over for a weekend break to Dublin and any "banter" from the Irish lads in pubs and clubs was "yor football team is feckin shoite", "I taaht we gat rid ov all deh brits", "You'll not be taking are women now boy".

If that's irish humour then Jesus.
>>
>>68940812
Went to Uni in England and this irish fella attended too, was the biggest Irish patriot ever, Ireland flag on his wall, GAA top on and singing Irish country songs.

Our professor asked him one day, "if you identify as an Irish patriot why are you here in an English university, using currency with the Queens head on it getting taught history by a British man?"

Mfw his reply was "Ireland is a shithole, there's more chance of a better life here than back home, better jobs, better women, better lifestyle. Also my dad's english"

>Being an Irish patriot until it comes to business and money, then it all changes apparently.
>>
>>68946737
And that man's name? Albert Einstein.
>>
File: a real sport.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a real sport.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
>>68940812
>caring about an english sport
OBSESSED
>>
>Implying we won't start with Kane, Sturridge and Lallana and embarrass ourselves
>>
>>68946219
>Dublin

Dublin is part of England lad
>>
>>68946219
Bet you didnt stand up for yourself tho HAHAHAAHAHA typical brit coward
>>
>>68947026
> tfw had €20 on Dublin to win by more than 5 points
>>
My buddy went to Ireland once. He said they get really mad at pubs if you order an Irish Carbomb
>>
>>68947026
>>68954934
I fucking hate Dublin. They have a selection pool ten times larger than any other country and are still smug cunts about it.
>>
>>68958245

>crying this much

Dont be from the bog then you mullah
>>
File: 1441506255705.jpg (13 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1441506255705.jpg
13 KB, 250x243
This thread is pathetic. Shit banter posted at 5pm today and its only alive as per some obvious proxies.

stay obsessed boyos
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.