[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA THANK FUCK FOR THAT No more fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1464235412078.jpg (41 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
1464235412078.jpg
41 KB, 416x300
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA THANK FUCK FOR THAT

No more fucking sent entitled fans, MUH BEST IN THE WORLD. Irish fans are the most annoying self entitled attention seeking whores on earth, No more fucking videos of irish fans have the craic I'm fucking sick of it.

Every country has amazing fans, yours are just the biggest fucking attention seeking cunts.. you're unbearable.

Also, you only qualified becasue is was easier too, Ireland was one of the eight extra teams.

You only got through the groups becasue ,again, you were one of the extra four teams that could.

You have achieved nothing, absolutely nothing. Beat an Italian team that didn't care. Couldn't beat a shit sweeden, got battered by lelgium

Now fuck off, you make me fucking cringe.

I'm irish btw just cannot be associated with craic heads like these cunt fans

Oh go find your gaa top lads, I'll see you in croke part September because you didn't really care about "soccer" anyway becasue MUH FOURTH BIGGEST SPORT IN IRELAND"

Oh and there was a women in the crowd wearing an Irish rugby top....says it all really
>>
Quality thread, OP.
>>
>>68939730
Jesus you're a faggot op
>>
>>68939730
Irish fans are cringey as fuck desu

HAHA LOOK AT THEM HELPING A GUY CHANGE HIS CAR TIRE LOL!!!

HAHA THEYRE HELPING CLEAN UP WHAT LADS

Dont forget their shitty banners too. LOL FATHER TED
>>
>>68943981

He posted the same shit last night. What a pathetic life he leads.
>>
USA fans are worse
>>
>>68939730
I wonder where this poster is from
>>
>>68944022
Honestly its fucking reddits fault

They eat this shit up
>>
>>68944022
I agree, they should assault people instead, fuck decency
>>
It's ok Ireland lost apparently because they won the beat fan competition.

At least Keane doesn't have any of that.
>>
>>68939730
You have to go back
>>
>>68944022
As opposed to our fans that are acting like niggers rioting in the streets?
>>
>highlight irish fans being good
>Highlight other fans being bad

Works everytime.

Oh yeah, go to a league of Ireland game, I thought you were passionate about Irish "soccer"
>>
>>68944175
>>68944802
Didn't realise being cringey attention seeking cunts or hooligans were the only 2 options
>>
Ireland are by far the cringiest tryhard fans in football

Desperate to get filmed and shown on the LAD bible
>>
>>68945583
English fans are literally nigger tier, stay mad
>>
>>68944894
Been to Bohs vs. Shamrock Rovers, Derry City vs. Drogheda and a few others. The support there is woeful it makes you think where the Ireland fans come from at internationals. It must be like 3% League of Ireland fans and then 97% Celtic Fans.
>>
>>68945800
>implying I give a shit
>>
>>68939730
you're both just as bad you retards
>>
>>68945845
these fans in france are all fans of english clubs

just annoys me that they are so patriotic, then support EPL and forget their own local clubs

also these "fans" are nowhere to be seen during bad qualifying or friendlies

true bandwaggoners
>>
Are you a rangers fan OP?
>>
>>68946121
no
>>
>>68946111
How does that work? How can you be the biggest Irish patriot yet spin the wheels of the "brit" football machine?
>>
>>68946423
This is what I'm angry about .

Our league would be quite good if the fans didnt invest so much in British football.

But as you've seen, these fans are patriotic so what do I know
>>
>>68946111
>and forget their own local clubs
there are fuck all local soccer clubs
>>
>>68947106
so you travel to England instead.

very local

makes sense
>>
>>68939730
Turk here

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.