[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you hate Portugal, especially if you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: pt.gif (10 KB, 453x302) Image search: [Google]
pt.gif
10 KB, 453x302
Daily reminder that if you hate Portugal, especially if you hate them because of Ronaldo and Pepe, then you're a fucking casual normie and you should leave 4chan. This is a website for rebels.

Let me tell you something. Back in the good old days everybody hated italian football. Waah, catenaccio, waah, look what those meanies did to poor Holland in 2000, waah, 2003 CL final was so boring, waah, Materazzi, waah. Every time they won something or eliminated a well liked team everybody was so butthurt that I was just so happy. I hate most people after all. So I was a biggest fan of Italian football in Poland probably.

Then Florentino Perez became Real Madrid's president and started his Galacticos policy. Normie reaction? Waah, plastic. Waah, prima donnas. Waah, money ruins football. Waah, I hope they lose, they're the evil empire. Waah. Normies, especially poor normies, get so buttblasted when they win something that I became a biggest madridista in Poland.

I still am, thanks to Perez and Ronaldo. I also love Portugal more than most Portugese anons probably. Because normies hate Cristiano and Pepe so much it's too funny when they win. Crowds in town's square cheering here when he missed his penalty vs Austria, that's how much he's hated. Waah, he's a fag, waah, hair gel, waah, tsuu, wah, arrogant narcissist, waah, penaldo, tap ins, waah. Waah, Pepe animal, waah, such a brute, waah.

If we lose to them it will be fucking salt mines of Kessel (that's from Star Wars normies) here. Both in Poland and in /sp/. I can't wait. If you're a casual normie you deserve to suffer. Your suffering regenaretes my mana. It makes me happy. Yes, I hope we will lose. I hope Cristiano scores from a penalty and Pepe will injure Lewa and won't even see a yellow for it.

I despise you. Portugal is the true 4chan team. If you hate them, go to fucking reddit or facebook, will you? Because that's the most normie, casual opinion possible in today's football.

Portugal, Portugal, Forca Portugal!
>>
Where did you steel that pasta?
>>
>>68931803
I'm glad Portugao are still in it so I can continue to see Penaldo not score. He's had ONE good game all tournament. I love his salty tears so much.
>>
>>68931803
Didnt read.

I hate portugal because i hate niggers and spics.

\thread
>>
WE
>>
Yeah but what if Poland hired a Witcher.

We're fucked.
>>
File: qtpoland.jpg (205 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
qtpoland.jpg
205 KB, 1024x768
FOOOOOOOOORÇA CARALHO

Thanks, Poland

May The LORD bless you, and keep you; May The LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; May The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
>>
>>68932116
Não tens de ir à missa e beijar o quadro do Salazar, azeiteiro do caralho?
>>
muh secret club
>>
>>68932151
Bom goy.

Não foi a Igreja que apropriou o Estado Novo btw, mas sim o inverso. És burro e assim permancerás, porém. Perco tempo
>>
File: secretclub.png (124 KB, 1239x353) Image search: [Google]
secretclub.png
124 KB, 1239x353
>>68932164
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 700x700
>>68931803

>this is a website for rebels
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.