[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL PLACES TO WATCH SPORTING EVENTS POWER RANKINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
1. In the stadium itself
2. At a bar / pub
3. At home with your mates
4. At home with your parents

90001. With your girlfriend
90000001. On your own
900000000001. On /sp/

Accurate?
>>
>>68930952
You can combine any of the above with /sp/ on your phone for maximum kek
>>
>>68930952
Will be watching with gf I thought that was top tier according to 4chan?
>>
>On /sp/ not number 1
Shit ranking desu
>>
>>68930952
cba to go to the stadium desu it's just too much of a hassle when i don't give a shit about muh passion and just want to watch sports and possibly shitpost. i guess i'd go more often if it was right around the corner.
>>
>on your phone in bed not #1
>>
>>68930990
>top tier according to 4chan?
Top tier according to virgins
>>
Watching sporting events on /sp/ would be fucking god tier if you could ban all the retarded /v/edditors regurgitating their shitty meme garbage like

>LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
>I'M FUCKING RETARDED
I'M FUCKING RETARDED
>PLS GIVE ME ATTENTION
PLS GIVE ME ATTENTION

All these subhumans belong in the oven.
And you get 10 fucking threads about the same fucking thing because the first one gets 600+ replies out of which 400 shouldn't even be fucking there in 10 minutes of the game.

If you're doing this - end your life.

Less popular sports and matches are quite fun on /sp/ because you actually get people interested in it and not meme spouting children.

God I hate this place.
>>
>Stadium-bar
Not comfy
>mates, parents, gf
Casual won't stop make dumb comment
>>
>>68931086
Obscure sports/tournaments are pretty comfy. The women's word cup threads were pretty good last time
>>
File: 1446816096779.jpg (33 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1446816096779.jpg
33 KB, 510x498
>>68930952
>At a bar / pub
Alone?? It has to be the worst way ever.

1. In the stadium itself
2. At home with your mates
3. At a bar / pub with your mates
4. At home with your family/girlfriend
5. At home with your wife's bf

90001. On /sp/
90000001. On your own
900000000001. At a bar / pub alone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.