[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ONE BILLION PEOPLE >no significant Olympic achievements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 233x216
>ONE BILLION PEOPLE
>no significant Olympic achievements
What gives? Why can't India win the olympics?
>>
File: 1465084667336.jpg (731 KB, 1132x3153) Image search: [Google]
1465084667336.jpg
731 KB, 1132x3153
huge population don't allow individualism and self improvement, also parasites
>>
why would they waste money and time on that bullshit if they can mass-produce programmers and engineers instead?
>>
They do not have developed sports infrastructure?
>>
>>68920784
Yeah, who wants to make hundreds of millions of dollars playing sport when they can get 100K-250K for programming/engineering
>>
>>68921034
>how do sports work: the post
>>
Pajeets are too buisy being pajeets to do sports.
>>
Don't forget Bangladesh, Indonesia, Pakistan, Phillipines

That's another 800m people who fail at sport
>>
shit genes

I think I'd be alright being any race except Indian
>>
POO IN LOO

>China has 1 Billion people +
>Can't make a decent footie team

Guess they'll always be the best at Ping Pong though
>>
>>68921666
I always knew in the back of my mind that Satan was an american
>>
>>68921300
Pinoys have some good athletes
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1120x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1120x744
>>68921034

>250k
>not paying them $14/hour for QA testing

Too cuck
>>
>>68921766
Pacquiao and? They're going to make him president FFS, doesn't get more banana republic than that.
>>
There's no shitting competition
>>
Massive income inequality. They still have the plague and orphaned children who live in garbage dumps collecting and selling empty water bottles to buy glue to huff
>>
It's fairly simple, a lack of proper instruction.

There are probably hundreds of young kids who show promise, but their talent is wasted without proper training or instruction.

Nobody to mold young talent. You could probably take 100 lads from pubs across the UK, sprinkle them across India for five years to teach the youth and watch the talent pool develop immensely.
>>
They dont give gold medals for rape
>>
>>68925856
kek
good one moortugal
>>
>>68920656
Have they ever won a medal? What countries with large populations have never won a medal?
>>
>>68926485
http://basementgeographer.com/games-of-futility-the-least-successful-countries-in-olympic-history/
>>
>>68920656
Be nice to them, they believe the loo is bewitched
How can they even compete?
>>
>>68925316

>mex7c0 butthurt with pacquiao

EHH PU70

banana republic is tru tho
>>
>>68920656
No cricket.
>>
>>68920656

There's over a trillion insects in this world, why haven't they taken over the world?
>>
File: gonnagetraped.jpg (97 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gonnagetraped.jpg
97 KB, 600x400
>>68920782
>>
>>68920782

DESIGNATED
>>
>>68921034
They DO have sports people who make tens of millions you fucking idiot

Just because they don't play one of your shitty burger sports doesn't mean they dont play sport
>>
>>68928031
He's talking global, olympic sport. They get no medals ever, despite a billion people. That's the point here, bro.
>>
>>68920782

somebody free them from their suffering with a dozen nukes.
>>
>>68920656
Poverty, lack of facilities, and generally shit genetics

Tbf, we did win a lot of golds in field hockey once upon a time
>>
I refuse to believe that there aren't a handful of potentially great athletes out of a billion people.

It's just this
>>68928733
>Poverty, lack of facilities, and generally shit genetics

India has the potential to be a decent nation. You always hear people calling them the next superpower, but holy shit they need to reduce poverty and raise the standard of living in rural areas already.
>>
>>68920656
It is filled with indians.
>>
>>68928891

Short of a mass culling of the populace I don't see that happening
>>
Because when a good portion of those 1 billion are worrying about where their next meal will come from, they don't really have the time to practice a sport.
>>
>muh olympics

Who gives a fuck? The olympics are literally where irrelevant sports that no one cares about go to compete for five minutes of fame
>>
>>68928031
T. Pajeet
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.